Enemies meets on narrow roads

Mr. Bajaj called Mr. Mehra in his office.

Mr. Mehra: you called Bajaj? What is the matter?

Bajaj: we are going for shopping. Select some good shervanis for you also

Mehra: why? I don't like to wear shervanis without reason.

Bajaj: but you have to wear it on my wedding.

Mehra: your wedding? Did Ms Sharma agree?

Bajaj: yes she agreed. Today I am going to meet her family.

Mehra: Congratulations Bajaj. Now I want something big gift from you.

Bajaj: What do you want Mehra?

Mehra: how about your favorite Volkswagen?

Bajaj: No, never. That is kukki's favorite car. Why don't you buy own car? You know I give you enough salary to buy car

Mehra: but your car is your car and I want that only.

Bajaj: ok done. But you have to do some work.

Mehra: ok what is the work?

Bajaj: send some men to keep watch on Prerna's house. I have doubt that Mr. Basu is roaming around Prerna's house. I don't want Prerna to meet him.

Mehra: rest assure I will handle it.

Bajaj: Good. Let's go for shopping. I want to buy saree for Ms. Sharma and I don't have any experience and knowledge about it. You are experienced one here. So I am taking you with me. Do you know any shop where we can buy best sarees in Kolkata?

Mehra: let me ask my wife. She is huge fan of sarees.

Mehra called his wife.

Mehra: my wife told me there is a store called Glitter in city mall. They have very good collection of sarees. Let's go there.

Mr. Mehra and Bajaj went to shopping.

Mehra: look here, this sari is beautiful. This is also nice.

Bajaj: this is so dull. This is also not so good. She will not like it.

Mehra: Bajaj I am tired. They have shown you at least hundred sarees. But you are not satisfied.

Bajaj: I am selecting saree for my fiance and she deserves best.

Mehra: look there that red saree. It's so beautiful.

Bajaj: really it is beautiful. Red is Prerna's favorite colour. Let's buy this saree.

Bajaj asked sales woman to pack that saree.

Sales girl: Sorry sir but that saree is shortlisted by that sir.

Mehra: then give us same another piece.

Sales girl: sorry sir. That is single piece.

Bajaj: I want that saree. I will pay double price for that saree.

Sales girl: Let me ask that sir.

Mehra: Ok and ask him if he wants another saree. We will pay for that also

Sales girl went and returned within minute.

Sales girl: that person is not ready to give that saree.

Bajaj: talk to him Mehra. I want that saree in any cost.

Mehra: Excuse me

The man turned. Mehra never thought he will see Mr. Anurag Basu here. He gained some consiousness.

Anurag: Yes. Can I help you?

Mehra: Yes. My boss liked that saree. He wants to buy that saree for his fiance. This is his first gift to her. So can you please give this saree to us?

Anurag: sorry sir. That saree is for my mom.

Mehra: but we are willing to pay any price and this is his first gift to his fiance. You can select another one. Please it is a request.

Anurag: Ok just because you are elder and requesting.

Mehra: thank you so much.

Anurag: Two important advice for your boss. If he wants something tell him to come personally and not everything is for sell. Take that saree I hope your madam will like it.

Mehra: Sure. I will tell him. Thanks for saree.

Mehra brought saree.

Bajaj: You got it. I know you are pro in negotiations.

Mehra: I got this saree from Anurag Basu. He wanted to buy it for his mother. But I brought it for mam.

Bajaj: good work Mehra. (In mind) Today I snatched saree from you soon I am going to snatch everything from you including your family, your business and most importantly your love. I'm going to make her my queen. She will be my wife. My Prerna. Mrs Bajaj.

Bajaj and Mehra left mall.

Bajaj: Mehra, burn this saree.

Mehra: what! You made me to snatch that saree from Anurag Basu. You paid twice for this and now you want to burn it.

Bajaj: I don't want anything which is selected by Anurag Basu near Prerna. I don't want Prerna to face anything related to Basus.

Mehra: but you can't hide everything from Ms Sharma

Bajaj: I know but still our relationship is not official. I don't want Prerna to change her mind. I trust her still I'm insecure about it.

Mehra: Ok as you wish. But Bajaj don't hurt Prerna because of your insecurities.

Bajaj: don't worry Mehra. I will .

Sources: Google

Sources: Google