Dinner invitation

Early morning, outside Prerna's house

Mr. Mehra stopped in front of Prerna's house. He never thought he will come here for any good work but universe works in mysterious ways. He got to know about Kukki's accident. He informed Mr. Bajaj without any delay. For Mr. Bajaj Kukki is more important than anything even his own life. May be Bajaj is not good human being but he is good father. Kukki's small wound hurts him more than anything. When he got to know about Kukki's accident and Ms. Sharma's saving her. He wanted to thank her personally. Mehra rang door bell. Shivani opened door for him.

Mr. Mehra : is this Ms.Sharma's house?

Shivani : yes Can I know whom you are looking for?

Mr. Mehra : Ms. Prerna Sharma.

Prerna: I'm Prerna. Mr. Mehra you here?

Mr.Mehra : can I come inside?

Prerna : of course. Let me get water for you.

Mr. Mehra : No. It's ok. Flowers for you.

Prerna: thank you but why?

Mr. Mehra : it's from Mr. Bajaj. He wanted to thank you.

Prerna: thank you. I haven't accepted his offer.

Mr.Mehra: it is not for offer. Ms. Sharma you saved his daughter yesterday in mall. A small girl. She is very important for him. So he wants to thank you personally. He also invited you for dinner tonight at 8 PM.

Prerna: It's ok. How is Kukki now?

Mr. Mehra: she is ok now but how do you know her name?

Prerna bite her toung inside. For a second she forgot about being stranger to them.

Prerna: Her nanny was calling her by this name. By the way, There is no need to thank me. It was my responsibility.

Mehra: still, I insist

Prerna: ok, I will be there

She asked address of house. She was extremely happy. She will meet Mr.Bajaj and Kukki again. She started to select perfect dress for dinner. After all she is going to have dinner with her future husband and daughter for first time together as family.

 After all she is going to have dinner with her future husband and daughter for first time together as family