Invitation

It has been four days she met Mr. Bajaj and Kukki. She was missing them. In these day she can't go without talking to Kukki. In these days she called Kukki everyday and talked with her more than hour. Slowly she started to learn sign language secretly. Even after that she was not satisfied. Recently she tried Red velvet cake but was not able to give Mr. Bajaj. She needs more interaction with Mr. Bajaj and Kukki. But sometimes she gets scared that Mr. Bajaj will distance her from his family. She can't pester Mr. Bajaj. He will not like it. He was very private person.

Suddenly Navratri Pooja's thought came to her mind. She can invite whole Bajaj family for Pooja. With this their families can meet. She discussed with her mother and called Mr. Bajaj.

Prerna : Hello Mr. Bajaj, Prerna here

Mr. Bajaj : Hello Miss Sharma, how can I help you?

Prerna : Did I dailed wrong number? If not why are you sounding like receptionist ?

Bajaj : Miss. Sharma these are called protocols.

Prerna : between friends there is nothing called protocols.

Bajaj : Ok. Why you called between the office hours? Are you neglecting your work Miss Sharma. Should I talk to Mr. Bapat.

Prerna : who is calling in office hours? You started your office work at 8 AM does not mean everybody does. My office starts at 9 AM.

Bajaj : Ok, you talk too much. Tell me why you called. Usually you call on house internet to talk with Kukki?

Prerna : Oh, I forgot. We how Navratri puja after two days. I want to invite your whole family for Pooja. Yesterday Kukki was asking me about it. She can watch festival and enjoy it. I can introduce you all to my family.

Bajaj : Sorry Miss Sharma. I can't come. I am going to Mumbai for some work. But I promise I will send Massi and Kukki for sure.

Prerna thought it is not good to force Mr. Bajaj. He has empire to run. Their friendship is in tender stage. she don't even know if Mr Bajaj consider her as a friend or not.

Prerna : Ok Mr. Bajaj but if possible come for Pooja.

Mr. Bajaj : ok Miss Sharma. Have a nice day.