"And I'd rather her lose her mom then her dad."

"So we're both okay with dying for each other. Shocker. But, my first point stands... she almost never lets you out of her sight ever since... ever since Ketch."

"Yeah. I guess for that reason... just please don't die."

"Promise." Sam softly kisses her.

+++

Sam and Dean get back from the case and the three adults are in the bunker and Dean walks over with three beers.

"You okay?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, not really. Not exactly the best day, you know?" Sam says.

"Well, it's not the worst. We did save somebody. That felt good." Dean says.

"Yeah. Yeah, it did. But... back to square one with Jack."

"We'll figure something else out. And if that doesn't work, then we'll move on to the next, and then whatever's after that. We just keep working, cause it's what we do."

"It feels really good to hear you talk like that again."

"I'll drink to that."

+++

Sam and Larissa are sitting at the map table and Athena is coloring while lying on the floor and Dean walks in.

"Patience, hey. This is, uh, Dean Winchester. Listen, I know that I, uh, told you to avoid this life, but, uh... me and my brother, we're-- we're looking for someone. And we put an APB out with every hunter we know, and... nothing. We really could use a psychic's help on this. So... if you could call me back. Thanks." He ends the message.

"Any word from Cas?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Uh, he says he's still looking for Jack, working a lead in Tucson." Sam says. Dean's phone rings and he shows the caller ID to Sam who hums. Dean answers the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Hi, Jody." Dean greets.

"Hey, Jody." Larissa says.

"Hey, Jody. What's going on?" Sam asks.

"Jody! Jody, Jody!" Athena gets up, standing at the table, looking at Dean's phone.

"Hey guys, I got something for ya. Friend of mine from Bismarck PD called with a lead. He said that a local artist was found dead with his eyes burned out." Jody says.

"Sounds angel-y." Dean comments.

"Yeah, that's what I thought, except for that there was a witness -- the victim's girlfriend. She pegged someone at the scene. She gave the police a description. I think it's your boy." Jody says.

+++

While Sam and Dean went to find Jack, they dropped Larissa and Athena off at Jody's first so they weren't stuck back at the bunker and so Larissa was close if anything happened.

It's been a few days neither Sam nor Dean have answered any of Jody or Larissa's phone calls.

"Hey. Sam, could you call me back?" Jody asks as there's a knock on her door. "I just need to know that you're okay." She hangs up, going to the door.

"Are daddy and Uncle Dean okay?" Athena asks her mom before biting into her dino nugget.

"They're okay, baby. They're just... not answering their phones." Larissa says.

"You say they always answer their phones." Athena frowns.

"Yeah, ye-yeah, um... don't worry, baby. They're fine." Larissa tells her, walking over to where Jody and a teenage girl. "What's going on?"

iris, supernatural [ 2 ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें