.::Chapter Forty-Eight||This Moment::.

Hovering above Janae, Julian's eyes roamed her face. Janae however, couldn't take her eyes off his. Her stomach felt warm, and uniquely tight. Her feet tingled as she waited (impatiently) for him to slip inside.

She had been wanting to do this for a while; to feel as close as she possibly could to him again.

        "I've never had sex with a pregnant chick before." Julian laughed softly through his nose and mouth to relieve the nervousness.

"Yes you have. I was pregnant the last time we did it."

"So does that means I can cum inside you?"

"If you want to." Janae wanted to laugh—she wanted to cringe at the conversation they were having, but her body wouldn't let her—she was turned on by this.

      Julian lowered himself to kiss her, slowly gliding into her body. He didn't have to guide himself with his hand to find her entrance; he slipped down and pressed inside her with a slick 'pop.'

The sensation caused her breath to stall; that same feeling she had gotten the last time they had done this—that intense precipice of relief causing her guts to come undone. As her insides were unraveling, so were the sounds escaping her mouth.

His hips rocked back and forth—slowly and carefully, trying to decide whether or not Janae's cries were in ecstasy or pain. He'd made the mistake once before similarly regarding that judgment.

       "Does it hurt?"

"No," Janae swallowed the thickening saliva in the back of her throat. She breathed from her chest—long drawn out breaths she could barely keep steady.

"So it feels good?"

"Oh my god yes, please stop talking."

"I'm sorry."  

"Please Jules, go harder."

        Julian did as Janae said, watching the chills cascade across her skin. He could see the tiny bumps on her arms as she wrapped them around his neck.

She raised just enough to make her shoulders come away from the bed—her stomach flexing. Julian could see the soft outline of her muscles sporadically contract between them, the sight nearly sending him over the edge. His eyes moved down further, watching himself move in and out of her body.

           Janae raised her feet, still holding an upright position to watch him enter and retract from within her. Janae whined; she hated the sound of her own voice ruining this moment so she kissed him in an attempt to muffle it.

"I'm gonna cum." Julian whispered against Janae's lips.

"No, no—please don't."

"You don't want me to cum inside you?"

"I don't want you to stop."

"I'm gonna cum, Jay—I'm gonna cum inside you."

          His words had caused the gnawing feeling to intensify. She held her breath for a moment, before offering a request. "Keep telling me that- keep saying that."

"That I'm gonna cum?"

"No that you're gonna do it inside me."

Julian stopped, "That's kinda fucked up, Jay."

"I know, but it's working."

Julian laughed through his nose again, the sound breathy and low.
       "I'm gonna cum inside you." He spoke before kissing her. He found it somewhat comical to say aloud—despite already thinking it, which was making him last longer. Janae on the other hand, was about to shatter internally.

Janae watched Julian move in and out of her, clutching the sides of his neck a little too hard as he pressed his mouth to the side of her head. Knowing how much she wanted him in this moment—feeling the walls of her tunnel constrict and contract around him—
        "I'm really gonna cum this time-"

Janae moaned—loudly. Every exhale radiated her vocal chords, nearly screaming into his neck as she held onto him.

Julian didn't have to repeat the vulgar phrase anymore—Janae was coming undone—the invisible inflation had reached it's peak, bursting throughout her body in waves; her limps twitched, her moans dropping an octave as she let the sensation envelope her completely. As the euphoric torment dissipated, it began to come back; but Julian had already finished.

        "I love you. Holy shit, I fucking love you." Julian spoke against her cheek, letting himself fall onto her. He didn't want to withdraw from her body—not just yet. He wanted to feel her heartbeat against his ear as she stroked his hair.

In this moment, Janelle Crisoline Cox was worth it. She was everything and somehow more. His dreams of playing music had taken a backseat and Julian was perfectly content with that.

Julian slip out of her, she sighed softly at the sensation nearly forgetting just how sensitive her insides were. He lied next to her, slowly catching his breath. He turned, looking over to see that Janae was already looking back at him.

A small smile crept to his face; he didn't think he had ever been more in love with her than in this moment. Playing small venues didn't compete to the high he felt when looking back at Janae in this moment.

If someone were tell him that those big brown eyes filled with love and admiration would no longer be looking back into his, he would call bullshit. In this moment, Janae was his and his alone.

Never would have Julian suspected that within the following year, he would be gazing into the eyes of multiple girls; drinking and consuming anything pushed his way as an attempt to forget about her—and this moment.