"It's here." Cheng Zhou cheered, jumped off the tablet swiftly, and thanked the old man again and again excitedly.

  Huo Yueze took out five cents and stuffed it into the old man. Then he hurriedly took the carrying bag and caught up with Cheng Zhou, who had jumped far away. He frowned and said, "Zhouzhou, don't run around, follow along. Walk right beside me."

  In this forest, the grass is growing wildly, and the weeds are overgrown. Maybe there will be snakes in it. What should I do if I accidentally bite?

  Cheng Zhou smiled nonchalantly, "It's alright, don't be so nervous, I can't be more clear about the movement within a one-kilometer radius."

  Huo Yueze still held his hand uneasy, keeping the person firmly beside him, preventing him from jumping around again.

  Cheng Zhou dissipated his mental strength and realized that there was no one in the four fields, and he didn't dislike Huo Yueze's sweat. I want your back."

  He wanted to do this for a long time, but it was always inconvenient in Chang'an City. Now that he was in the deserted grove, Cheng Zhou couldn't take the opportunity to coquettishly ask Huo Yueze to carry him.

  "Okay, I'll carry you on my back." Huo Yueze squatted down and easily picked up the person behind him.

  Cheng Zhou wrapped his arms around his neck, leaned over and kissed his side cheek intimately, licking and kissing the person who was willing to carry him like a glutton, and the tenderness in his heart came out one by one.

  "Zhouzhou." Huo Yueze was so excited by him that he had to stop, throw away the basket in his hand, and stretched out his hand to move the person behind him to the front, staring at the person's clear and bright eyes, his Adam's apple up and down fretting.

  Cheng Zhou wrapped his legs tightly around him, looked up at his deep eyebrows, his face was burning with panic, and whispered in his ear: "Huo Yueze, sit down."

  A short sentence, full of reverie meaning.

  The dense withered grass is almost as tall as a person, and the two people who are lying together and lying around are tightly blocked.

  Cheng Zhou lowered his head and couldn't wait to kiss him. Huo Yueze couldn't help laughing because of his naive and greedy kiss, "Zhou Zhou, didn't I teach you how to kiss before?"

  Cheng Zhou unceremoniously slapped him on the shoulder, raised his eyes and glared at him, "Shut up for me."

  Huo Yueze was so hot with his clear eyes that he didn't care to pay attention to the movements around him. He rolled over and pressed him and kissed him, easily regaining the initiative between the two.

  There is no one in the open air, and the four wild plants are overgrown.

  Cheng Zhou's limbs were weakened by the kiss, but he still hugged the person on his body tightly, endured the burning on his face, avoided him and panted: "Let's not go to the village first, I want to take you into the deep mountains, I am right. It's familiar there."

  After thinking about it for a long time last night, he finally thought of something. Some wild animal flesh and blood can help amplify the effect of special energy. This time he has to go into the deep mountains to catch more deer, and by the way, he will try his luck to find traces of tigers.

  Hearing this, Huo Yueze hugged him excitedly, with naked/naked ** in his eyes, "Zhou Zhou, are you serious?"

  Cheng Zhou lowered his head to avoid his eyes, rubbed his body softly on him, and then said in a low voice, "Really, but not here, maybe someone will come from a distance."