Chapter 13: Scott POV

Start from the beginning

"Did you really?" Pixl asked. "I thought we were trying to have peace here Fwhip! I thought that was the point of these meetings!"

"Well, I was trying to." Fwhip snarled. "But pointy ears over here turned Gem into an icicle!"

"Oh, so I accidentally almost kill your sister and you intentionally try to kill mine?" I asked, my eyes narrowing. "Because I could make my attempt intentional..." I gripped my sword hilt and pulled it out an inch so everyone could see the metal glint.

"I thought we weren't allowed weapons!" Joel said angrily.

"You really think I care?" I snapped.

"Did you just threaten Gem's life?" Katherine asked. "What is wrong with you Scott?"

"A lot of things." I shrugged.

"Scott Major you are under arrest for treason and threatening of emperors." Fwhip growled.

I laughed. "Oh, Fwhip your hilarious. You forget, I'm also an emperor" I sneered. Suddenly two Pht sounds came from outside.

"What was that?" Sausage asked.

"My cue." I smirked. I flexed my fingers and ice wrapped around all the rulers' wrists, binding them to their chairs.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Gem shouted and fought the ice.

Then the windows smashed. A figure jumped in, feet first.

"WHO IS THAT?" Shrub shrieked.

"Aw, sweetie it hasn't been that long for you to not recognize me." Erin said and removed her hood. "I'll take that, thank you." She said and ripped the Xornoth crystal off her neck before putting it around her own. Her red eyes seemed to glow a little brighter.

"You set this up!" Fwhip shouted angrily.

"Of course, we did. What did you expect?" Erin smirked. She pulled a gold coin and flipped it in her hand from the sack she had over her shoulder. "Oh, and Fwhip? Thanks for the money. It'll help repair the damage you did."

Fwhip's eyes widened, and he turned back to me. "You are no king." He snarled. "You are a lying deceiving thief like your brother!"

"You better watch your mouth Fwhip." I threatened and icicles began to form on the ceiling. "I've been known to let out my anger on Tays."

"Scott what happened to you?" Jimmy asked, his wrists struggling against the ice binding them. I didn't answer him.

"The Elven Empire is off limits." I snarled. "Stay away if you value your lives." Me and Erin made our way to the door.

"I thought you were supposed to be Aeor's champion! What happened to that?" Gem cried as I reached for the door handle.

"You think he's really stayed with me after this?" I said quietly before me, and Erin left the room.

"GUARDS, ARREST THE MAJORS AND HELP US!" Fwhip shouted and me and Erin broke into a run.

Erin laughed wildly as we rounded a corner, and she shoved aside a servant. "That was amazing!"

"I know! Now let's destroy that train track and get out of here!" I said. We neared the door, and I looked behind us. Fwhip and Sausage had been broken out of their restraints and were on our tail.

Erin raised a hand and blasted the door off its hinges. We sprinted into the streets and took a sharp left towards the train track.

Erin turned backwards and began to shoot shards of red magic at Fwhip and Sausage. Now they had to dodge objects as they chased us.

Erin and I leaped onto the suspended track and ran. We had to be careful to avoid tripping over the perpendicular pieces of wood the train would run on. Fwhip and Sausage had more trouble than we did.

Then, me and Erin turned around to face them. They stopped in surprise, along with the guards a hundred feet away. I raised a hand in front of me. A rumbling came from the ground, powerful enough to have been confused with an earthquake, and a humungous spike of ice, bigger than any of the other ones I've created, pierced the track in between us.

Me and Erin had to back up several feet because the track began to fall apart and fall. Erin stared at it. "I should be scared of you..." she joked. Most of the makeup on her face had been smeared and I could see most of her markings now.

I heard the honking of a train and turned around. One was flying straight at us.

"OFF THE TRACK!" I shouted and me and Erin dove in opposite directions to avoid getting hit by the speeding train.

The train hit the ice and the engine cart exploded. The coal it was carrying set fire. Me and Erin hurtled toward the ground. I propelled myself forward with my wings and grabbed Erin before she could hit the ground. Her wings were still bound by the corset.

I only managed to slow us down a little bit, and we skidded across the ground for a few dozen feet. I scrambled up from the ground. Erin wiped a little blood from the corner of her mouth and looked up. The icicle was around 80 feet tall. 20 feet taller than the track. There was a dent where the burning train had hit. The track was made from wood and copper... that's not good. I hadn't meant for that to happen. I was just hoping to cut off supplies, not crash an ongoing train.

Fwhip and Sausage had jumped backwards, away from the train crash, but two of their guards didn't look as lucky. They had fallen 60 feet off the track.

"Let's get out of here!" Erin said with a manic grin of glee.

"Mythland here we come." I said,picked her up and took off.