Chapter 22

Jax

As I went into the locker room at halftime, my knee began to throb, so I immediately went to the trainer who unwrapped it, put a TENS unit on it, iced it, and wrapped the hell out of it again. Thankfully it wasn't swollen or anything, but I knew I needed more ice immediately after we won this damn game. We were down but only by a touchdown, and I wasn't going out without a fight and neither were my teammates. If this was going to be my last year, I was getting one more ring to add to my collection no matter what.

"You good?" JB asked quietly.

"Yeah. Let's fucking go!"

The second half was almost like a dream. We went out and dominated down to the last second winning 27-14. I relished the adrenaline rush of victory coursing through my body as I hoisted that trophy above my head hearing all the cameras click before I passed it off to JB who had made an unbelievable catch scoring our final touchdown. He and I answered interviewer questions before finally heading into the locker room to shower and change for more press.

After our last press conference and an ice bath for my knee, I boarded the bus ready to get back to the hotel and have sex with my beautiful girlfriend to celebrate our win. As we entered the lobby to a crowd of cheering fans, wives, and girlfriends, my eyes found Blair immediately with my feet picking up speed to get to her as fast as possible. I lifted her up into my arms and kissed her perfect lips hearing all the cameras snapping away around us.

"Congratulations! Y'all played awesome!"

"That second half felt great! Are you ready for your first Super Bowl?" I asked kissing her again before she could answer.

I didn't let go of her as we went back up to the room because I was ready to be naked in bed with her for the rest of the night. We did a quick FaceTime with my family and Blair's, and all were excited about the win and looking forward to the Super Bowl, especially Cowen.

My stomach growled loudly as we hung up with the kids, but I hadn't even registered being hungry in all the excitement.

"Do you want to go get some food?"

"Let's just order something to be brought to the room," I suggested taking her down onto the bed.

"I like that idea," she agreed against my lips.

I grabbed a room service menu and ordered in record time ready to get lost in the feel of her. As soon as I hung up the phone, I began removing her clothing and mine, although the thought of her leaving on just my jersey went through my mind and had on numerous occasions, but I decided to save that for another time wanting to feel and taste all of her tonight.

I drove into her smiling in satisfaction at the sexual moan that came from her lips and the tight, warm felling of being inside her. She was already soaking wet and writhed underneath me as I drove in and out faster and harder feeling her come closer and closer to orgasm as she clenched around my cock, so I leaned down as I moved and used my tongue and teeth on her breasts. She gripped my biceps as I felt her ready to climax, and I took her lips once more as she came driving in hard one last time before I erupted at the feel of her coming and covering every inch of my cock.

I half collapsed onto the bed careful that I didn't squish Blair as we were both out of breath in all the best ways. I rolled over onto my back, and she propped herself up on one arm with her shimmering, blonde hair hanging over her shoulder and her blue eyes shining like the ocean reflecting sunlight. When she smiled at me, I couldn't help but pull her down for another long kiss, but just as I decided to have her again and reached down to pull one thigh over mine, I heard a knock on our door.