·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 37 - 🄰🄻🄸🅅🄴 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

He grabbed your arm with his hand but you shook it off. "I don't want to hurt you," you snapped.

That was true - something inside you had always been fighting against hurting people and you felt the feeling getting stronger by the minute as you were away from the HYDRA facility that you had grown to call home.

Peter spotted something out of his peripheral vision and took a step back, frowning. You were about to turn around to see what it was when you were knocked out, a force hitting the back of your head that you had so foolishly left unprotected.

-~:~-

Peter gasped lightly as he caught your body, now limp and unconscious.

The Avengers, or what was left of them, entered the room.

"Are you okay?" Tony Stark asked the boy in front of him. "Doozy just informed us it was urgent."

The paper bird turned its body at the mention of its name but otherwise stayed put above Peter's shoulder. "I- Uh- Yeah, I'm fine," Peter stammered, slowly lowering you to the ground so he could move.

"Is that who I think it is?" Thor asked, looking at your face.

[Quick intermission to clear up some confusion you might have in your fabulously wonderful brain - the Avengers have split up now, like they originally did after Captain America: Civil War but not because they were forced to, rather because all of them just had their own things to do and their own lives to live.

Also Thor and Loki are still at the Compound.]

"I think so," Peter said, "but- but I don't know what's with the metal or why she didn't want to listen when I talked to her. She said she didn't know who Y/n was."

"Must be like Barnes," Tony said, looking down at you. "Brainwashed."

Loki walked into the room, freezing in place as he saw you.

For 6 months he had thought you forever missing, or better yet, dead.

For 6 months he had thought he would never see his sister again and that he could never tell her who she was.

For 6 months, he had blamed himself for what happened - for not acting any sooner and for not being there when you would've needed him the most.

And now here you were. Alive, but not quite yourself anymore.

He let out a shaky breath and walked closer, crouching down. It was dead silent in the room but he had to break it. "Is she okay?" he asked quietly.

"Well, she's alive," Tony said, trying to lighten the mood. It didn't work and he sighed. "Come on, I know what to do."