·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 31 - 🄷🄸🅂 🅂🄸🅂🅃🄴🅁 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"I'm sending a suit right now," Tony cut in, understanding the situation. "Don't move, Peter, it's tracking your location. It'll also take you back later."

Peter only nodded, sitting down and leaning his hands head on his hands and knees. He was still shaking with shock - he might've just possibly lost his best friend. Of course he had Ned but you were the first to know of him being Spider-Man, you were the one to help him with his homework, you were the one that he had helped so many times.

In all honesty, he shed a tear and at that particular moment he knew that there were many more of them to come.

-~:~-

Peter was still trembling when he arrived back at the Compound - he didn't know what to feel after what had happened barely twenty minutes ago.

There had been no signs of you or any of the enemies under the water and that terrified him, to be frank. There was only the van.

As soon as he stumbled into the main room and placed the memory stick on a counter, Loki stood up from the couch. "Where is she?" he asked, coming closer.

"I-"

"Where. Is. My sister?" Loki emphasized before realizing what he had said.

"What?" Peter asked, looking around to see if everyone had heard the same thing he had. The wide eyes of the Avengers confirmed his suspicions. "Your sister?" he inquired.

Loki backed up a few steps and raked a hand through his hair. "I was going to tell her after the mission," he admitted. "So where is she?"

"There were no signs of any bodies under the water in a mile radius from the incident," Tony said, trying to sound careless, "chances are she's still alive, chances are..." He stopped talking and yet everyone knew what he meant.

Loki sighed and Nat stood up from the couch. "How do we find out, Stark?"

Tony grimaced. "For once, I don't know."