·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 23 - 🄱🄰🄳 🄽🄴🅆🅂 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"Thanks," you smiled before sighing and portaling to your room. I need it.

In all honesty, you had the urge to run against the wall and knock yourself out for the next 24 to 48 hours. That's how tired you were.

And annoyed. You were annoyed, too.

-~:~-

It was the start of your second day in school and you were already so over it.

You huffed, slamming your locker shut. Okay, Y/n, you shook yourself, get it together, it's not that bad.

"Hey," you heard someone call and turned to your right to see a gang of people. "You're the new kid, right?"

"Yeah, Y/n's the name," you nodded, "who are you?"

"Caleb," the seeming leader answered before gesturing to his followers, "those are Nathan and Emma."

"Nice to meet you, beautiful," Nathan winked.

"Uhh," you stammered, "you, too?"

"So you got any friends?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah, um," you looked around for Peter, "he's not here at the moment, though."

"That's a pity," Caleb grimaced, "you could've joined us."

"You still can," Emma added, stabbing Nathan with her elbow, "everyone wants to be our friend so I'd say you're lucky we're inviting you."

You were rendered speechless. "I, uh-"

"Hey, Y/n," Peter appeared behind you, "sorry I took so long."

"Hey, Peter," you smiled, not failing to notice how the gang in front of you scowled at him. "What do we have?"

"Advanced chemistry," he answered quickly, "come on."

"Bye," you smiled politely at Caleb, Nathan and Emma.

"We'll see you there," Nathan waved.

"They're in our class?" you asked Peter as you two were swallowed by the crowd.

"And they're bad news," Peter added.

You frowned, smiling a bit for some reason. "How?"

"Always getting in trouble, messing with the teachers, getting detentions a lot, bad grades," Peter listed.

"You get detentions, too," you pointed out, instinctively defending the kids.

"No, Y/n, you don't understand," Peter stuttered quickly, "they're bad news." He then lowered his voice. "My spidey senses are constantly going off around them. Please, trust me on this."

You frowned but decided to trust Peter. He was your best friend, after all. "Okay, then. I'll take your word for it."

"Thank you," he said, patting your shoulder.