·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 20 - 🄶🄾🄾🄳 🄵🅁🄸🄴🄽🄳🅂 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"Gotta blast," MJ laughed, already walking backwards. "Bye!"

-~:~-

"Hey, you alright?" Peter asked as soon as you sat down next to him. "I lost you for a second, there. I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, it's fine," you said, truly meaning it. "MJ showed me the way here."

"You- you met MJ?" he asked. "What did you think? I mean she's a good friend of mine but so are you so I value your opinion here."

You smiled a bit at the rambling and leaned your face on your hand. "She seems nice, don't worry."

Peter let out a breathy laugh. "I'm glad you think so."

-<>-

Woo, lunch time! you cheered in your head as your stomach had been grumbling at least for an hour by now.

"How do you like it this far?" Peter quizzed, digging through his backpack to find the food his aunt had packed for the both of you.

"Yeah, it's quite alright," you shrugged, "a bit loud, though."

Your friend nodded understandingly.

"Hey, Peter!"

You flinched at the sudden yell and turned to the owner of the voice.

"Who's that?" he asked and you presumed he was a friend of Peter's by the way they interacted.

"Oh, that's Y/n," Peter explained, "Y/n, that's Ned."

"Nice to finally meet you," you said, putting a hand out.

Ned chuckled and shook your hand. "I could say the same about you."

You smiled and took a look at Peter from the corner of your eye. You've got good friends, you mused in your head.

He only smiled in response.