·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 32 - 🄷🅈🄳🅁🄰 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"There were no signs of any bodies under the water in a mile radius from the incident," Tony said, trying to sound careless, "chances are she's still alive, chances are..." He stopped talking and yet everyone knew what he meant.

Loki sighed and Nat stood up from the couch. "How do we find out, Stark?"

Tony grimaced. "For once, I don't know."

-~:~-

You coughed, your lungs begging for air. It felt as if you hadn't gotten oxygen for days and for what you recalled, that might've as well been the case. Or maybe not?

I need oxygen to live, you realized, that being the only thought to come through in your fuzzy brain.

What was even going on? You couldn't feel almost anything.

Despite the fact that you had coughed up a lot of salty water in the past few seconds, your throat felt dry and your head felt heavy and stuffed.

"Great, you're awake," someone spoke and you looked over to the corner, your head slightly spinning and your eyes defocusing at the movement.

"Who are you?" you forced out, your voice a bit hoarse.

"I'm the person in charge of you," he answered so simply that from the tone in his voice, one could've deduced that that's how the world was supposed to be - one person in charge of the other.

"In charge of me?" you asked before clearing your throat just as your vision started clearing, too. "I'm in charge of myself."

"Not here."

"Where is 'here'?" you inquired, your eyes narrowing into a glare as more of your senses came back and you could start feeling your body again. Something felt off when you breathed but you ignored it as you got the answer.

"HYDRA."