·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 22 - 🅃🄸🅁🄴🄳 & 🄰🄽🄽🄾🅈🄴🄳 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

You grabbed yourself a white bread and put it in the toaster. "Good."

Then you froze. Good? Since when had your days been good? And not boring? Or usual? You realized just how much progress you had made in life.

"Yeah," you smiled. "Very good."

-~:~-

"You had to dodge that!" Nat said, lending you a hand as you laid on the ground.

You had the urge not to get up, really. Life was exhausting.

"Yeah, I know," you groaned, taking her hand anyway since you knew that in life, you always had to get up no matter how much you didn't want to. "It's just that my mind and body aren't really working together today."

"Want to go another round?" she asked, somewhat understanding your reason. She could see how tired you were so your answer didn't even surprise her.

"Uhh, no, thanks," you denied, shaking your head before yawning. "I think I'll just, y'know..."

"Yup, go get some sleep," Natasha nodded, seeing your point without you having to say the whole thing.

"I can't," you grimaced, "I've got homework." You almost couldn't understand anymore why you always looked forward to helping Peter with his homework. You understood why he did, though.

Or maybe it was just you getting used to school and all the expectations that came with it. You couldn't tell. Frankly, you didn't really care either.

Natasha chuckled at the emotions, the 5 stages of grief, flashing across your face. "Good luck."

"Thanks," you smiled before sighing and portaling to your room. I need it.

In all honesty, you had the urge to run against the wall and knock yourself out for the next 24 to 48 hours. That's how tired you were.

And annoyed. You were annoyed, too.