·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 33 - 🄿🄰🄸🄽 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"Not here."

"Where is 'here'?" you inquired, your eyes narrowing into a glare as more of your senses came back and you could start feeling your body again. Something felt off when you breathed but you ignored it as you got the answer.

"HYDRA."

-~:~-

You had heard enough about HYDRA to know that being at their base was bad news. Like, very bad news. Bad news to the level where you could get tortured and brainwashed into being a monster that everyone will hate.

Hence, you just stared the man down, not daring to talk in case he heard the slight tremor in his voice.

"Not so bold now, are we?" he asked, walking closer.

He took the silence as a sign of you giving in.

"Come on, then, it's time to start your training." He turned to walk away but when you didn't follow he turned back and frowned at you. "I said come on."

"No," you answered simply, sitting further back to show the rebellion. You wouldn't just willingly go with an agent of HYDRA.

He sighed, rolling his eyes. "Fine. Seems like we'll have to do this the hard way."

Before you could understand what was happening, people dressed in black seemed to emerge from the walls and strap you onto the mattress.

This is bad, you understood, your eyes darting around as you were rolled through a corridor.

"Final chance to reconsider," the man, that had been the only one to speak to you, said.

You stared him down, trying to form a plan in your mind. However, before you could complete forming your maybe-going-to-work plan, you were ripped up from the bed of a sort and pushed into the room in front of you.

When you stopped walking, a gun was aimed at you and you walked on, sure that everyone must see how your legs were shaking.

The gun was never taken away as you were sat down and strapped onto a chair and then finally given something you couldn't get a good look at to bite on.

You didn't understand what was going on, only the fact that it was bad and your heart was beating way faster than it ever had before.

That's when the screams - your screams - began, echoing through the halls of the underground base that could only be accessed through water.