Cloud 9

There's only two places I would rather die than be. And that's is here, and anywhere a clown is present.

And now being here makes me wished I had laid in the middle of the road when I had the chance. Now here isn't any where, but a party. The biggest that happens annually and is talked about for months before and after on campus.

Let's recap.

I woke up to the awful sound of a guitar and banjo. I sighed before throwing my pillow over my ears. I love my roommate, Astraea, but definitely not her music taste. She is quite literally a 68 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body. Her country music continued playing as she hummed along with it.

It was my first period and her free period. I yawned rubbing my eyes before tumbling out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

She turned and smiled at me. "Finally, it's only 2 pm."

I gave her the finger with a small smile as she chuckled. We've been friends for our past 4 years of companionship. She's grown accustom to my ways as I've grown to hers. Astraea was a beautiful middle eastern woman.

She was the definition of beauty. Her long curly hair traveled down her back and stopped below her butt. She had told me exactly how long her hair was in one of our drunken conversations but I had forgotten.

Her golden skin looked even better in the sun, she glowed with radiance as if the sun had been this best friend she'd known all her life. And her eyes and eyebrows were huge.

Although none of it did her any good with her music taste we often joked.

"So where too today?" She asked as I walked out the bathroom with a freshly washed face and brushed teeth. We normally eat out for our lunch, I choose some days while she chooses the others.

"Starbucks. I need a coffee."

"Sounds good, I want to try their Christmas drinks."

I pulled a sweater over my head. "Is that already out?"

She nodded applying some lip gloss before tossing her hair back.

"We're going to a party later tonight. You have no choice, it's our last year and it's the biggest party of the year. Bye love see you later tonight then." She said walking out the door before flashing me a huge smile that said 'there's absolutely no way I'm letting you get out of this.'

It's not that I'm indifferent to parties or I'm too cool and mysterious. It's just half they time they're boring. Either someone's fucking or someone's getting arrested. And I'd much rather be home reading the encyclopedia if that's the case.

I continued on the day with my classes. I had 4 classes that day, each an hour and a half. I had 2 classes before lunch. I texted Astraea that I was on my way as she sent the thumbs up emoji.

Upon entering Starbucks I saw Astraea waving to me as I joined her at the table she chose. We each ordered drinks and food. After telling me about how she was definitely going to go on a diet this time, she chose a bakery sandwich and a cake pop.

I did the same, no matter how many times I have that combination it will never fail to be amazing and life changing every time.

"So what are you wearing tonight?" Astraea said taking a bite of her cake pop.

I shrugged, "A dress." That was the only safe answer, the last time I said I was wearing jeans and a shirt to the mall, when we hung out, she wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

"Good I'll help you get dressed."

"I think I can-" I started.

"Anyways I'm thinking of wearing this really cute two piece I got, don't have anywhere to wear it too so might as well now!"

After lunch we both went back to our classes and the day continued on. Once classes were over I went back to our dorm and plopped down on my bed. As soon as I sighed into my bed the room door opened.

And there stood Astraea with shopping bags from about every store in the country. "Ready?"

And close recap.

So here I am. In the corner watching all the other college kids mingle with one another. One jumped off the roof into the pool, that was really popular.

A group of guys came up to me, no older than your average 17 year olds. I stared at them until they scurried away.

I sighed. My 4th one today. It was going to be more.

Astraea was playing twister with some guys and girls from the other departments. So here I was, all by myself. Well almost.

I stood in the corner, a couch to the left of me and the kitchen to my right. The couch was filled with many girls and one single guy. One very recognizable guy. Dabi.

He was basically the colleges Drake, the way everyone and their mothers wanted him. He sat on the couch with 5 other girls all of them huddled up next to him and touching him.

His button up shirt (which wasn't so buttoned nor up) open revealing his insanely toned abdomen. 2 girls on both his left and right ran their hands down his abs.

Oh what I'd give to be one of those girls.

I took a sip of alcohol from the cup in my hand. One of the girls kissed him as the other girl palmed him through his pants. The three other girls making out with each other.

Fun.

So fun.

Then suddenly two girls were kissing him. At the same time. It was like watching a threesome but instead with mouths.

And no one else in the room seemed to care. The music blasted so loud I could barely hear my own self talk, the light were an intense red color.

Really setting the scene I'll say.

Then Dabi and me locked eyes, he was still kissing both of the girls. His eyes hung low, almost seductive like. His legs spread apart as a girl sat there. And his hair out of place.

I don't know how long I'd been staring for him to notice me. In the corner....by myself. But he didn't break eye contact. Not even as the girl, who was palming him earlier, slowly unzipped his pants.

I decided I wouldn't look anymore. I downed my cup and threw it away before walking to the bathroom. After nearly getting trampled 10 times I made it to the bathroom. I locked the door and stood in the mirror.

God what is going on tonight.

Then there was a knock at the door.

A/N: Been a while since I updated but here it is. I don't know which chapters to make another part too so if you guys want a continuation of a mini series please let me know in the comments and I'll try my best to do them! <3