Secretive 18+

"Y/N hurry up we don't have all day idiot." Dabi called out from the front door as he swung the car keys around his finger.

"Okay okay I'm here." Y/N said as she struggled to put on her shoes. Dabi opened the door and heads out to the car as Y/N finally manages to pull on her shoe.

Once she finally reaches the car she opens the door and plops down panting.

"What did you do run 10 miles?" He sarcastically jokes as he puts the key in the ignition.

"Do you know how hard it is to put on a shoe while being rushed? Why don't you try it." She said buckling her seat belt. "Too bad I'm never late huh?" He said laughing as he pulled out the driveway.

"Where are we going anyways?" Y/N said adjusting her seat. "Drive in movie. Don't worry you'll enjoy it." She mutters something before turning up the radio and waiting to arrive.

◦  ◦  ◦  ◦  

"And here." Y/N looked around. 'There's so many people....' . Dabi pulled into a parking spot and connected the radio to the assigned station so we could hear the movie in the car.

"What's wrong, you haven't said anything since we got in the car." Dabi said as he leaned his head on his hand.

"Nothing much, what are we watching." I asked as I looked over to a man selling snacks.

"You'll see. It's starting." He said as he tapped the window glass next to him.

About 15 minutes into the movie Y/N began to get antsy. She look at Dabi's side profile. 'He's so pre-'

"Movie." Dabi said without looking at her. "However do you mean, I am watching the movie." She said trying to sound sarcastically proper.

Truth is she wasn't. She didn't have the slightest clue as to what she had watched in the last 15 minutes and Dabi knew this.

"Come over here." Dabi said patting his seat. Y/N looked at him for a while before doing what he said. She was now sitting in the driver seat and Dabi was on the floor in front of her, although he was a little cramped.

Dabi pushed the drivers seat back so he had more room to sit on the floor. "What are you doing know?" Y/N inquired.

"I said you'd enjoy it did I not? Now make sure to pay attention to the movie." He said as pulled off Y/N's pants and undergarment. Dabi started by making circular motions around Y/N's clit as he blew on it.

"Stop it will you?!" Y/N said while squirming. Dabi continued as he pointed towards the window. The snack man was beginning to walk over to the car.

"Dabi no you can't-"

Knock Knock

The snack man lightly knocked on the window. Y/N rolled down the window. Dabi looked up at Y/N before going back. He pressed on her clit causing her to jump as she rolled down the window.

"Hello ma'am can I interest you in any candy, chips or beverages?!" The man said happily, meanwhile Y/N was grappling with the fact her boyfriend was indeed fingering her as the snack man watched unknowingly.

Then Dabi leaned and and licked her. "Oh no it's fine." As the snack man slowly walked away Y/N rolled up the window.

Y/N grabbed a handful of Dabi's hair being sure to not completely hurt him but as a bit of revenge too. Not to long after Dabi licked her, he used his tongue and forced entry upon her fold which were no dripping wet.

"Someones wet." Dabi said as he trails two fingers against her ravaged pussy, and stretches them out leaving a string on in between his fingers.

Dabi went back down and began to lick and slurp Y/N as if he was cleaning her. A burning heat began to grow in her stomach as she grasped Dabi's hair once more.

"Dammit, gonna cum." She said as she panted while covering her mouth. Dabi sucked on her clit which unravel the burning heat, as she came.

Dabi sat up and wiped his mouth. Y/N's lower half was exposed as some cum remained and dripped down, she was still a panting mess as she still covered her mouth.

He leaned in and kissed Y/N on the mouth as he slipped his tongue in. Once he was done he pulled back.

"Now you know what you taste like."

A:N Haven't posted in a while so here's a smut for you guys. I'm taking a break from school which means more chapters!! There will be around 4-5 new chapters this week including this one! I have around 10 drafts I never finish lol. Hope you enjoyed the 3rd person smut <3