My world

There was a group of voices surrounding me.

"The world's fate lies within her hands."

"It's too much for anyone let alone a 19 year old to bare."

"Just how did she get a quirk like this."

"Her parents quirks would have to be world destructive....."

Although I could hear all the yapping and differ their voices, I couldn't match them to faces. It's not that there was no one in the room, quite the opposite really. It was that I couldn't open my eyes. Nor move my mouth to speak.

It's been this way as long as I can remember, I can clearly hear them all, my body just wasn't allowing me to correspond with my thoughts. If I could sigh I would be doing so right now.

"How much longer can we keep her like this?" I heard a voice I was all too familiar with. I've come to learn that this voice belonged to Dr. Laizo. She seemed to be the leader of whatever it is that they do here.

"Well we've done several different treatments and tests runs but none of them seem to help." A kind voice, Dr. Ochako, said. She was one of Dr. Laizo's main assistants. There were two of them.

'The other one must be busy.' I thought to myself. luckily I could still think. At least that wasn't taken away from me.

"We'll try again tomorrow morning, please inform Dr. Toga of this decision later on." Dr. Laizo stated. Dr. Ochako must have nodded because not long after those exchange of words, two pairs of feet made their way outside the room.

I was completely and utterly alone. Sure it was like this all the time, but I was used to hearing the comforting voices of the doctors who visited me everyday. Although they don't know me, I've come to learn countless things about them all.

Like how Dr. Laizo can't drink coffee unless it's ice cold because she's sensitive to heat. Or how Ochako is a klutz and ends up falling even with that floating quirk of hers. And even how Toga is obsessed with the human body and learning all its properties and extent of what it can do.

I heard foot steps approaching the door. It slid open as my eyes beamed open. Well that's what I'd like to say what happened, but no matter how hard I try I can not open my eyes. It's like I'm in a constant state of sleeping while keeping my consciousness.

The footsteps grew closer and closer until they finally stopped. I assumed it's because they've made their way to me. But these footsteps aren't like any of the ones I've heard before.

I've memorized every doctors footstep pattern and sound, they pretty much wear the same shoes everyday so it's easy to tell. That and my apparent super hearing.

When you spend most of your time not being able to see, super hearing comes in handy.

"Hey are you sure this is the place?" I heard a deep voice like no other I've known say.

A glitchy voice answered, "Of course it is. Is there a problem?". The voice belonged to someone on the phone.

"No problem besides you wanting me to kidnap a teenager." The man in the room said.

'Kidnap? Last I remember there were countless guards on alert at all times....'

A few more words were exchanged between the two before a beeping noise indicated that the phone call was over.

"How should I do this huh?" The mysterious voice said.

"Ah." He said again.

"If only I could see what the intruder looked like..."

A few silent moments past, so silent that the average person would have thought the intruder had left. I too would think that if I couldn't hear his soft curses under his breath.

"What is this...it's...cold?"

"Hey, you can hear me right? God don't tell me I came to pick up a dead girl."

It was cold, but warm. I tried to open my eyes, and they finally listened. The light flooded into my eyes, the new bright sensation nearly blinding me. I looked around the room, it was a testing room.

I scoffed to myself. Of course it was. My eyes were finally met with a pod. The pod was a large one, maybe 10 feet. The glass door was broken, glass shatter everywhere. With blue goo that I assume was contained in the pod along side me.

"That." The voice said.

"That's where I got you from. Have any clue as to what it is." For the first time I noticed that the voice was directly behind me. I turned my head to be met with a muscular chest. I slightly adjusted my head and was met with another pair of eyes looking back at me.

It just came to me that this man was my intruder. And he was holding me in his arms. Not that I could even push away if i wanted to. I haven't stood up in years and definitely haven't used my arms. They were as week as a newborns.

I tried to open my mouth but no words came out. Well coherent words anyways. It was more a jumble of random sounds. I haven't spoken or move in years, I'm totally useless and defenseless.

"So much for the most powerful being."

"...we'll work on that later. I'm going to get you out of here, if you have no complaints let's get going. You've got somewhere to be and I've got some money calling my name." The intruder said.

"Although I do think you may need some clothes, unless you're fine being completely naked not that I mind." He shrugged. I shook my head.

"I'll be back, I'd say wait here although it's not like you can move..."

The mystery man gently set me on the floor, his face sweeping past mine. That's when I got a good glimpse of his face. He had purple stitching all along the sides of his face. Although that ugly feature of his definitely didn't hide his undoubtedly good looks.

He knocked on the door for some odd reason. It was the only door in the room so surly he must have came into the door to into this room? The man stood on the side of the door and looked over to me.

He put a finger over his closed lips and winked at me.
The door swung open and two security guards looked around the room before their eyes laid on me.

One male reached for his Walkie-Talkie, "S-sir she's awake-". He said practically shaking into the voice box. I tilted my head.

He was scared of me.

Before the man could muffle out and words the mysterious man came behind them. Of course they didn't notice as they were too busy staring at me.

I was the bait.

The mysterious man looked at me before holding up a finger and motioning it in a circle. He wanted me to turn around so I did. Well just my head since I didn't have full control of my body just yet.

It went quiet for a few minutes before two thuds were heard. I snapped my head back around and looked at the two bodies lying on the floor.

The man held up the two outfits that the men wore. "Let's get going now shall we?"