"My Hero" • 2

"He just did what he had to do..." I said turning my head away. The male let out a loud laugh as if what I said was hilarious.

"You are clueless. But that's the thing with you hero's. Always doing the right thing." He said grabbing my chin and turning me to face him.

"That's a hero. But me? I'm a villain, I would throw away the world for you. Burn it myself and keep you as mine and only mine. Because there is no limit on my love."

Before I could open my mouth he pulled his hands away and began walking to the door. He opened it before turning and holding out his hand for me to grab.

"But that's just me, now lets get going."

I finally grabbed his hand as he began walking outside the opened door.

We walked hand in hand quite a while in silence. I didn't mind it though, it was a mutual kind of silence. The one I never quite enjoyed with Izuku.

We stopped at a door which was open with the man's free hand. I should be scared, I know, but I wasn't. He wasn't going to kill me that I was sure of, so just what did he have planned?

Upon entering the room I couldn't help but look around. It was a dark room much like the one I'd been in before but this one had life in it. There was a couch, bean bag chair as well as a mini kitchen and other things I couldn't make out in the dark.

The lights were turned on before I turned my gaze to the tall male.

"I have some matters to attend too, you could sit and watch, look around or do whatever it is you hero's do in your free time." He said sitting down on the couch.

Before I could open my mouth I was cut off, "And no you will not be saving anyone today, or ever again."

Before I could speculate what that answer meant any more, I pushed the inquiry down. I shook my head.

"Not that but what will happen to the hero's and city? It's been more than 30 minutes by now." I said. And it has, either we're completely safe from the outside bombs or they haven't went off yet. I hope it was the latter.

A deep chuckle broke the silence. "Are you worried for your dear friends? While there are bombs planted around the city I'd never waste them on something so trivial. Now or 5 years from now they will go off, all depends on you of course." He said walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge, tossing me a water.

"What is this place? Where am I?" I finally asked. He grabbed a water bottle and took a few sips before returning my answer, "This is where you and I'll be staying. It's a gigantic warehouse used for storing nuclear weapons."

"Nuclear weapons? What's keeping me from escaping and using those same weapons against you?" Why was he telling me such vital information anyways?

"Me. I'm keeping you from escaping, and I will continue to do so. Plus you'll find out sooner or later."

"I take it you never answer anything clearly?" I looked around. No windows. Just concrete floor and ceiling.