Story Book 18+

AN: This is the 18+ chapter as I promised (and probably the only reason you guys read this far smh horny fucks.) Anyways enjoy <3

"Y/N......Y/N" Dabi repeated. He's been at this for 10 minutes now. Whenever he feels bored or ignored he come to annoy me.

"What is it this time Dabi?" I asked in a slightly annoyed tone. I was studying for college exams and this wasn't helping in any way.

"Talk to me." He said as he got up behind me and moved my head so I was now looking up at him. He leaned in and kissed me as he slowly retracted.

"Dabi you know I can't, this exam determines my future. You know how important this is to me right?"  I said looking at him lovingly hoping he'd buy it and leave me alone.

He sighed and sat back on the bed.  He sat in a criss cross position and laid his hand on his other hand. The whole time I was studying I felt his eyes burn through the back of my head.

Once I was done I closed my computer, closed my eyes and stretched out on the bed. I let out an exhausted sigh and opened my eyes to see Dabi hovered me.

"Are you done?" He asked. I nodded as I grabbed his head and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm quite tired to-" I stated as I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down to see Dabi lifting up my shirt as he plant a kiss near my abdomen.

"Dabi we can't do this and you know that, it's midnight plus you have training tomorrow with Shigaraki. I don't want you to be sore and neither do I, it would be a problem even if I am off of work and school tomorrow it would be a hassle too-" I rambled on embarrassed.

"And, who cares" he said as he pulled down my shorts revealing my not so sexy underwear. It was just plain black with no lace at all. In fact it looks as if I borrowed it from my grandma.

"If I knew we were going to do something like this I would have gotten more ready." I said pouting.

"Doesn't matter, it will all be coming off very soon anyways." He said tracing over my underwear.

I muttered something before looking off to the side. Its then I began thinking to myself.

I flipped over our potions meaning I was siting on top of Dabi. This caught him off guard but he soon cocked his eyebrow wondering what I was doing.

I trailed my hand down to his pants and tugged them off. Of course I wasn't just going to sit back and take this, I'd like to be the dominant one even if it's just for a moment.

I soon noticed a large bulge in Dabi's boxers, as he looked down to me and nodded his head as if saying to continue. I rubbed over his member before pulling down his boxers.

To my surprise his member popped out excited to greet me. I took his hard shaft in my hand and licked the tip. The pre-cum was a bit salty but nothing I couldn't handle. I slowly licked the shaft before putting about have of it in my mouth.

Dabi looked at me as I nodded. He put his hands around my head, and slowly pumped his way in and out of my mouth. He let out a few grunts and sighs as he pulled away and flipped our positions yet again.

Dabi then pulled down my underwear and slid his fingers over the slit of my lower reigns, which caused me to jolt in surprise.

"Dabi this isn't our first time, there's no need to prepare me you know...." I said gripping his shoulders.

"What's the fun in it if your not enjoying it?" He said as he easily slid two fingers in. What I said was true, in fact we did it just a couple of days ago. Dabi started off slowly and progressed to speed up.

He curled his finger and hit a spot in my body which cause me to jolt up.

"There you are." He said referring to my G-spot.

"I think your ready enough wouldn't you say?" He said as I looked at him.

"I've been waiting you know." I said as he laughed and slowly pushed his self in. I gripped his back as he hit my g spot yet again.

He soon began going faster and faster hitting the same spot over and over again. I cried out in pleasure as he grunted.

"Dabi y-you can't keep going there I think I'm gonna-" he then interrupted me with a quick kiss.

"Go ahead, cum." He said in a demanding deep voice. I grabbed his back as he hit my spot once more before I came. The sensation took over me as I started blanking out. Dabi then pulled out and came over my stomach.

"Round two?"

A/N: This my first smut so don't mind how bad it is...anyways continuing Requests are open!!! Also tysm for 500 reads. Have a lovely day/afternoon/noon/evening/ or night <3