Camping adventures

I have not spell checked this so be prepared for mistakes xox
Enjoy

Stefania's pov :

Danielle is taking me on a camping trip after much begging . It's the last weekend of our summer hiatus and I've brought Danielle to all the beaches anywhere I could find . So it was just fair that I let her bring me on an adventure of her choosing .

I hate camping . Well I actually have never been . But me and trees , tents , water , sleeping on the floor , peeing in the woods - nope . Never would I ever imagine anyone bringing me camping but Danielle . Well I'd  do anything for Danielle . If she told to me to run and jump of  the nearest bridge I probably would .

So that's why I'm here awake at six am. I really want to go and push myself outside my comfort zone for Danielle . But it's early and I'm cold and my stomach is cramping which probably means my period is due . Ugh .

"Hey you gonna get up baby" Danielle says all dressed in her outdoor gear . I must say she looks cute as ever being all passionate about camping . "Five more minutes" I mumble and pull the blankets over my head .

"No baby I gave you five more minutes it's time to go" she tells me kneeling down bedside me and pulling the blankets down . "Noooooooo sleeepp" I pout .

"I know your sleepy baby girl but we have a long drive and you can sleep in the car we just have to actually get to the car" she chuckles .

"Can't you carry me" i huff , holding my arms out for her like a child .

"I would love to bubs but you have to get dressed and I have loads of stuff to put in the car so can you please get up for me . Please" she says using puppy dog eyes on me .

"Fineee bambina but I want lots of cuddles later" I say throwing the blanket off my body and getting out of bed .

I silently get dressed pulling on black comfy leggings and Danielle's station 19 hoodie . I sluggishly walk down the stairs and grab my coffee that Danielle has already made for me and I climb into the car . Loving Danielle just a tiny bit more because my grey fluffy blanket is waiting for me . I'm really not a morning person .

I curl up into the uncomfy car seat . A few minutes later the door opens and Danielle's jumps in the driver side .

"You ready to go baby" she says leaning over and pulling the blanket further around my body . "Mmmmmm" I mumble out .

"Okay my grumpy baby let's go" she giggles and sets off .

"Mm not grumpy I'm sleepy" I huff back . Really hate mornings .

"Go asleep baby girl I'll wake you when we get there"

Danielle's pov :

I know that Stefania was really trying hard to feel like she wants to go on this trip . I'm going to try my best to make it good for her . I know once we get there she will be fine . She just is not a morning person .

The drive is quiet . I drop Jeff and Ford off to Barrett on the way , Stefania sleeping the whole way through not even waking once .

We arrive at the campsite by half 9 .

"Stefania , baby we're here" i say pulling the blanket of her and folding it up and placing it in a bag .

She opens her eyes and stretch's making a cute little noise . "Hiii beautiful, you ready to wake up" I ask pushing her hair out of her face .

"Ye I'm awake" she says getting out of the car .

I go to the trunk of the car and pull out our bags . I look over and Stef is pouting and looking at me . "What is it Stef" I say holding my arms open for her . "I wanted a kiss and I haven't got one yet" I laugh at her . When Stefania hasn't gotten a good night sleep she is so clingy and I love it .