Little get away PT2

Danielle's pov

I woke up to the sun shining through the unclosed curtains . It took me a moment to remember where I was but when I finally did I smiled . I turn over , careful not to wake up the sleeping beauty who has her body tightly wrapped around mine .

Stefania looked so beautiful . The sun reflecting perfectly off her face . I couldn't help but stare . Was last night even real? . I mean I know it was. I have that blissful ache in my lower body and we both have nothing on except tshirts .

I can't help but feel overwhelmed with comfort . It feels so natural to wake up like this . I reach out and brush a bit of her hair out of her face , her skin so soft on mine. She eventually stirs awake from my soft caressing. She lets out a sleepy whine stretching her hands above her head. She so cute that i can't help but lean in and kiss her lips .

"Hmmm morning Bambina" she says a smile growing on her face . "Hi beautiful" I tell her kissing her again softly . "I think everyone is already up I can hear someone down in the kitchen" I say pulling her head onto my chest .
"Hmm" she mumbled falling back asleep . "Hey beautiful don't go asleep we have to get up" I laugh kissing her nose. "Noooo five more minutes I was up late last night" she whines like a child ,scrunching up her nose.

This is a completely different Stefania then I saw last night. Last night she was dominant and in control and I loved it . But now she is clingy and cute and I love it too.

"Well I'm gonna get up sooo" I say standing up from underneath her while pulling the covers with me . "Ughh I hate you" she growls out . "Hmm i don't think you do though" I say not getting any protest . "Carry me" she whines holding her hands out to me . I go over and pick her up cradling her like a baby . She lets out a surprised gasp . "You know I was messing" Stefania reply's as I march down the hallway .

"Your so strong ugh now I'm turned on" she states bluntly while kissing behind my ear. I place her down on the ground at the bottom of the stairs . "Don't start something Stef" I tell her raising my eyebrow . "Nevahh" she says walking away swaying her hips . I speed walk up to her and smack her butt before walking past her . "Hey" she says laughing her gorgeous laugh .

We walk into the kitchen still laughing , we could hear everyone talking outside clearly eating out there . "I just want to make some coffee Bambina you want some" Stef says letting me go "yes please" I say before walking outside .

I see everyone sitting at the table a couple meters away but Barrett is walking up towards me . "Omg Barrett guess what , we had sex" I say having to get it off my chest . "I'm so happy for you danielle like I really am but unfortunately for me I already knew this information and I'm sure everyone else did aswell , you guys were so fucking loud" she says .

"Oh shit I'm so sorry i wasn't even thinking but like the lads surely don't know they were on a different floor" I say .

"Danielle I think you would have been heard on a different continent" she laughs

"Shit" is literally all I can think to say .

Just then Stefania comes out with two cups of coffee and Barrett gives me a little nod before walking inside . "Am Stef so everyone knows" I say quietly hoping she won't be mad .

"Oh I know Bella you were so loud especially that time I did that thing with my tongue while I -" she says coming closer to me .

"Stef stop I have to focus what are we gonna do" I say pleading with her slightly freaking out .

"Bella listen to me , they are our friends that love us okay . We are gonna go over and tell them what's going on and then we are going to go swimming okay" she says reassuringly.