I love you's in the rain

I promised two so here you go xxx
Enjoy x

Stefania's pov

I'm sitting on set with Danielle . We are just waiting for everyone to set up before we shoot our last scene of the season in Maya's apartment.
"Hey baby?" I hear Danielle say . "Yeah" I answer my voice tired from the lack of sleep we all got last night .

"Can I ask you something" Danielle looked awfully nervous which was odd. "Ye Bambina what is it" I ask pushing the hair out of her face .
"Well since it's hiatus now I just wanted to take you out for an official date I know we've been out together but like not as a date and you probably don't want to go and ugh it's cheesy I know we don't have to" she rambles on . I love how cute she is . She is always telling everyone how she doesn't understand when people find her cute but here she is acting cute as ever . "Hey Bambina slow down of course I'll go on an official date with you"

Me and Danielle have been together for about six months now , the best six months of my life . It took us awhile to find a way to make time for our relationship and we are stronger than ever. I love her , I know I do I just haven't got the courage to say it yet. Meeting her was like finally seeing the world In color again and falling for her wasn't like falling at all, it was like walking into a house and suddenly knowing your home...

"Okay great , so tomorrow night can I pick you up from your place at like 7" she says looking excited "of course Bambina sounds like you've already thought this through" I tease her "ye I have" she says "so what if I want to take my girlfriend out on a romantic date" she pouts . "I'm only teasing you Bambina , so what are we doing what do I have to wear" I ask her "well it's a surprise and just something cozy , jeans or something you look good in everything" she tells me "okay bella" I say kissing her lips softly "I'm excited" I whisper against her lips

"Okay girls let's wrap this" we hear someone shout .

*the next evening

"No Camilla tell me what to wear" I groan out . I face timed Camilla hoping she'd be of help but she is just making fun of me . "You have been with Danielle for half a year she has literally seen you naked why do you care what you are wearing , she knows what's underneath" she laughs out at me . "You  know what fine I'll call Caterina then maybe she will actually help me"
I threaten "no come on I'm only messing with you" she says through the phone "okay so where is she taking you" she asks finally taking the situation seriously.

"It's a surprise" I say a smile instantly on my face. "Oh you got it hard Stefania" she laughs out .

Danielle's pov

" do you think Stef is struggling as much you are" Jaina laughs at me while she looks through my wardrobe "no because she is perfect and probably relaxing all ready" I pout to Jaina .

"Okay let's go with these jeans because your ass looks nice in them" she says and I blush pulling the jeans up my legs and buttoning them . " and then this top" she says handing me a white tight top that shows of a little bit of cleavage . "And just wear your white trainers" she tells me .

"Omg you are a lifesaver" I tell jaina hugging her ."go get your girl Savre" Jaina says as I grab my bag and run out the door .

As I'm driving to pick up Stefania I start thinking about the past six months . Stefania has brightened up my whole world . She is the reason I get up and go to work in the mornings , she's the first and last thing I think about each day and she's the person I go to for literally anything. Ugh I really don't deserve her she's so perfect .

Once I get to her house I ring the door bell and when she answers the door my jaw drops . I'll never get over how gorgeous she is . She's wearing wide legged jeans that show off her beautiful long legs with a black cropped top and her boots. "Hi" I say finally looking up at her only to realize she's not looking up at me either "eyes up here gorgeous" I say laughing as she blushes and tears her gaze away from my chest "sorry , hi" she says cutely and leans in to kiss me ."you look beautiful" I tell her running my hand through her long wavy hair "thank you so do you" she reply's as we walk out to the car .