Little get away

Danielle's pov

We are all taking a weeks vacation away together by the beach . By we I mean Myself , Barrett , Austin , Jaina , Boris , Grey , Jay , Stefania , Jason , and Lachlan .

I'm so excited to get a break from work and spend my time with all my friends. I'm also secretly excited to spend the week with Stefania . I may have a little crush on her and let's just say I'm not opposed to seeing her in a bikini for a week .

Me and Barrett arrived first . A couple hours before everyone else because it was us who arranged it and had to meet the owner of the house early .

Once we got inside and looked around we were in Awhh . It had three floors , on the first floor there was a spacious kitchen as well as a cozy lounge area . There was a dining room with a huge table learning out to the back doors . There were steps right down onto the beach . On the second floor there were four bedrooms . Two single and two double with their own respectful bathrooms . And on the top floor were the two biggest bedrooms both doubles with balconies .

"So how are the rooms working out" I ask Barrett as we unload some groceries into the kitchen cabinets . "Okay so Jaina and Boris and Jay and Lachlan can take the double rooms on the second floor cause their couples , grey and Jason can take the singles and then that leaves me and you upstairs in the double rooms" she says having it all worked out . I nods my head until it hits me "wait" I say and I see her tense up " Barrett explain" I say freaking out .

" well I just thought that it made more sense then making the boys share a room" she says smirking "Baaareettt you know I have like a massive crush on her and now you want me to share a bed with her" I say getting frustrated. It's not like the thought doesn't appeal to me it's more about how I'm going to control myself .

"Danielle im just trying to help you okay . Both of you need to stop with the flirty comment and sex eyes and just get together already it's driving everyone insane" she tells me laughing . "I hate you" I say closing the fridge , grabbing my bag and storming up the stairs .

I pick the room furthest from the stairs as it has the biggest balcony . The room is stunning with a king sized bed and a huge bathroom . The bathroom has a walk in shower and a bath that could comfortably fit two people , not that two people are gonna be in it you know just an observation. I blush at the thought but before I can imagine it I hear a car pull up outside .

"Hey everyone" i shout as I open the front door to them . "Barrett will show you your rooms" i tell them and they all make there way into the living room . I see Stefania closing the boot of the car . She's so pretty , her brown hair floating in the wind with her black sunglasses sitting on top of her head . She's wearing comfy shorts as well as a black top wearing no bra underneath . I blush again at my acknowledgment now blatantly staring at her chest .

"Dani.... Bambina you okay" she says pulling me out of my daydream . God get it together. "Ye sorry how are you ? Come on in" I say finally meeting her eyes and she has a knowing smirk on her face . "Im good Bella ... wow it's stunning here" she says glancing around as we walk through . Clearly everyone has gone to their rooms . "So where am I staying" she asks looking around "so ye there's the problem we are a bedroom short and Barrett put me and you together but if you don't want that I'll sleep on the couch I really don't mind if you don't want to share" i ramble trying to make her feel comfortable even though I really didn't want to sleep on the couch .

Stefania pov

My breath hitches at the thought of sharing a room with Danielle . I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling something more was going on between us. I really don't want to ruin anything but I think I might just take the risk because i can't continue on thinking about her and not being able to act on my thoughts its driving me crazy . She's driving me crazy with her cute laugh , stunning eyes , she's so kind and god her body , it drives me insane not to just slam her up against a wall .