"Wait. Where'd you learn to do that?" Dean asks.

"By watching you. And Sam. Three days ago, a vintage pocket watch with a personal inscription was sold at a pawn shop. But when they went to authenticate it, they found out that it'd been buried with its owner... 20 years ago. And when they checked out the grave, it was empty. Which means... the dead are rising in Dodge City, Kansas."

"Right. O-or maybe it's a-a grave robbery, but..." Sam says.

"Oh." Jack mumbles.

"Yeah, but we should probably check it out." Dean says.

"Wait. Really?" Cas asks.

"Yeah, we've done more on less. Besides Dodge City's kind of, uh, kind of awesome." Dean says.

"All right, well... three salty hunters, one toddler, one half-angel kid, and a dude who just came back from the dead. Again. Team Free Will 2.0. Here we go."

Dean walks out.

"He realizes Athena isn't hunting, right?" Larissa asks.

"No, but she is in the group. Feeling included to everything, babe." Sam comments.

+++

"All right, this is supposed to be the best room in the joint." Dean says, unlocking the door to their motel room. "Oh, ho! The Wild Bill suite." he laughs as he looks around at all of the cowboy decor.

"Wow." Sam mumbles.

"Pretty cool, right? Dude! Check it out, check it out, check it out. Clay Allison -- gun fighter extraordinaire, right? And, uh, Billy Brocius, which -- now, now, now, little fun fact here -- was killed by Wyatt Earp himself. Not kidding. Johnny Ringo, Billy the Kid. Oh, look!"

"He really likes cowboys." Jack mumbles

Dean boops a stuffed buffalo head on the nose.

"Hey, bug guy. How you doin'? That's... what's going on Calamity Jane?" Dean asks.

"Yes. Yes, he does." Cas confirms.

"Maybe he should just have this room to himself. There... there seems to be an attachment." Larissa quietly says.

"Doc Holliday! Hey-o! This is awesome. All right, I say quick shower, steak dinner, and then tomorrow, we hit up the cemetery." Dean says.

"Sounds like a plan." Dean says. He goes to the bedrooms, swinging the saloon doors open. "Oh, yes! Stirrup hangers!"

"Uncle Dean funny." Athena giggles.

"Yeah, he's hilarious." Sam chuckles. He grabs Larissa's hand, dragging her to the bedroom, holding one of the saloon doors open for her.

"Ah... and they say chivalry is dead." She teases.

"Ha-ha." Sam mutters, kissing her temple. "Still can't believe you brought your own hat." He tells Dean.

"Well, I can't believe you didn't." Dean says.

"You're in a good mood, huh?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. And?" Dean asks.

"Nothing. No, no, I-I-I just, uh... you've been having a rough go, so it's... it's good to see you smile." Sam says.

"Well, I said I needed a big win. We got Cas back. That's a pretty damn big win."

"Yeah. Fair enough."

+++

Dean is asleep in his bed and Sam, Larissa, and Athena are asleep in the other bed. Athena is sandwiched between her siblings, as per usual, and Sam has his arm over both Larissa and Athena. Larissa has her arm around Athena who has her back pressed to her mom and one hand lightly gripping onto her dad's shirt.