He lowered his head and kissed him gently, licking his palate with his tongue.

  Cheng Zhou hugged his head tightly, let him kiss him obediently, and heat slowly rose on his fair cheeks.

  It was just that he was startled by the body's reaction when he got up, and hurriedly jumped up.

  "What are you hiding?" Huo Yueze's tone was a little fierce.

  While speaking, he grabbed Cheng Zhou's chin to prevent him from looking down, freed one hand to unfasten his belt buckle, and pressed against Cheng Zhou tightly.

  Cheng Zhou, who was being held down, only heard the sound of the belt buckle at the bottom, and hurriedly stopped: "Huo Yueze, you are not allowed to—"

  Huo Yueze interrupted him: "Don't worry, I'm not serious."

  There was some uncontrollable violence in his heart, but he was reluctant to lose his temper at Cheng Zhou, so he could only suppress this person to extinguish the fire in this regard.

  He followed Cheng Zhou's evasion and hugged him up, looking straight at him, "Zhouzhou, you hid so many secrets from me, but you let me discover so many, but why didn't you discover mine? What about the little secret?"

  Stupid to die.

  In front of him, he didn't hide his unusualness at all, it was a space ability, and it was food with special energy, but he kept his mouth shut tightly and refused to tell him clearly.

  "You... can you have any little secrets?" Cheng Zhou looked up at him.

  Huo Yueze leaned up and kissed his eyes, "I won't tell you for the time being. When you are willing to confess your little secret to me, I will tell you then."

  Cheng Zhou angrily avoided his kiss, "Did you deliberately arouse my curiosity? Tell me honestly."

  He wanted to know what little secret Huo Yueze could have, but this man pursed his mouth and stopped talking.

  Just concentrate on doing things.

  The cramped bathroom seems to be getting more crowded.

  Cheng Zhou was so ashamed that he didn't dare to look down, blushed and wanted to hide, but he didn't dodge a few times.

  He gave up half leaning against the wall and let Huo Yueze move, he didn't dare to look at him again, he stared straight at the roof, his fingers slammed on the door panel beside him, and his fingertips turned white.

  "Huo Huo Yueze, are you finished yet?"

  Cheng Zhou couldn't bear it any longer, and didn't want to allow this person to continue.

  Several times he felt that his clothes were not worn, and a thin layer of fabric was tightly adhered to his skin, which was sticky and gave people various illusions.

  I always feel like I will be entered in the next second.

  Cheng Zhou distractedly glanced at the time on the watch on his left wrist, it was already past one o'clock in the afternoon.

  He banged the door next to him and mentioned other things in a soft voice, "Aren't you...you're not going...to help me build the stove?"

  "We'll go later." Huo Yueze kissed the corner of his mouth, raised his hand to touch Cheng Zhou's sweaty cheek, obviously this man was also sweating hot.

  "Don't touch my face," Cheng Zhou avoided his hand and didn't look at the transparent mucus on it. The shame in his heart was overwhelming.

  "Huo Yueze," he leaned against the wall, his eyes reddened, "hurry up and finish, I want to go to the bathroom in the afternoon to take a bath..."