"Who do you call the baby? It's numb and dead, and you're not allowed to bark." The ears that had just dropped off began to heat up faintly, and Cheng Zhou couldn't help but jump up, trying to suppress the name that suddenly appeared.

  "Okay, I'll stop calling, Zhouzhou, don't move." Huo Yueze reassured.

  "Is it the first time you bumped into me near the bathroom, did you hit me?" Cheng Zhou pressed his forehead and asked curiously.

  Huo Yueze refused to answer this question, blocked his lips and started a shallow kiss again, with a very cautious attitude.

  "By the way, when are you going to take me to that royal chef friend's house for dinner?" Cheng Zhou turned his face away from the kiss, and suddenly thought of this again.

  "I'm not sure, next time I'll ask him when it's convenient."

  "Also, it cost you a lot of money to buy things today. I will calculate how much it cost in total..."

  "You don't need to pay it back, the money will be spent on you in the future."

  "What you said, you are not allowed to go back on it, you have to save money to buy delicious food for me." Cheng Zhou got on the pole.

  "Well, I don't regret it, I'll buy it for you."

  "Huo Yueze, can you cook?"

  "Not very good..." Huo Yueze decided to go back to his Royal Chef Fa Primary School to cook.

  "Then you'll have a good time. I can make it. I have learned to cook a lot of dishes with the chef in the restaurant." The tone was obviously triumphant.

  "Really?" Huo Yueze didn't believe it.

  "Of course it's true, but I'm not very good at using the stove here..."

  "It's okay, I'll help you set the fire and cook with you in the future."

  ...

  The two young men with throbbing hearts hugged each other sticky and said countless nonsense, and the atmosphere in the small room became more and more warm.

  The sky gradually darkened.

  After tossing around for a day, Cheng Zhou felt his body go soft and was so sleepy that he just wanted to lie down and sleep immediately.

  Closing his eyes and resting for a while, Cheng Zhou made a decisive decision and kicked out Huo Di Shameless Yue Ze, who was dawdling and reluctant to leave.

  "Hurry up, don't you have to go to the night shift for transportation? Pay attention to safety on the road. When you come back tomorrow, don't rush to my side. You go back and get a good night's sleep."

  Huo Yueze listened to Cheng Zhou's advice, and before he could answer, he slammed -

  The door is closed...

  Standing there for a while, he couldn't help shaking his head and laughing, and with a heart full of joy and sweetness, he slowly left the guest house.

  Cheng Zhou, who was standing behind the door, breathed a long sigh of relief.

  It can be regarded as sending this person away, sticky and sticky and dawdling, I don't know how much time will be wasted.

  He picked up his clothes and smelled it. He smelled Huo Yueze all over his body. Cheng Zhou was disgusted and wanted to laugh. He turned his head and opened the curtains to look at the sky.

  He could only change his clothes first. When he changed his pants, Cheng Zhou ignored the rising heat on his face, and changed his face with clean bottoms from the space button.

  Cheng Zhou thought to himself, go to the bathhouse early tomorrow morning to take a bath.

  After a deep sleep, he slept until noon the next day.

  Feeling the faint dazzling sunlight coming over, Cheng Zhou rubbed his eyes and turned his head to look at the window. It turned out that the sun was already shining high, and the dazzling sunlight shone directly on the bed through the gaps in the curtains.

  Cheng Zhou lazily turned his back to the sun, looked at the transparent protective cover on one side, stretched his arms and stretched his waist, then got up, went to the water room to brush his teeth, prepared the corresponding things, and went with the basket on his back. to the bathroom.

  Still cheeky, he paid 5 cents to the uncle and went to the single room to take a shower. After coming out, his sleepy brain finally woke up completely.

  On the streets of Chang'an City, Cheng Zhou was wandering around doing nothing.

  In Kyoto, thousands of miles away, Huo Yueze, who was sitting in the co-pilot seat of a big truck, was always distracted.

  "Hey, brother, I didn't tell you, why are you always in a daze today?" Cui Jiaqi, who was driving, asked distractedly.

  Seeing that Faxiao was still ignoring his words in a daze, Cui Jiaqi simply slowed down the driving speed, freeing up a hand to slap Huo Yueze's shoulder fiercely.

  With a loud bang, Huo Yueze came back to his senses and cursed angrily, "Why are you hitting me?"

  "What are you talking about?" Cui Jiaqi said excitedly, "Yue Ze, this time I went to Kyoto, do you have any ideas?"

  In the past, he used to run to the small county towns in the corners of Chang'an City, but this time, the briquettes were delivered to Kyoto. According to his clever brain, he definitely wanted to make some money.

  Speaking of this, Huo Yueze became angry, "I have no idea, no idea at all, I won't be upset this time."

  This was the first time he traveled to Kyoto for transportation. Originally, according to the time it took for the old masters to run this route, he should return to Chang'an City at about noon.

  But Huo Yueze's mind was rarely confused, and he completely forgot all kinds of accidents that might occur along the way.

  He and Cui Jiaqi are both very confident in their ability to recognize maps and run transportation. It is precisely because the two of them have run many times of transportation and have never made a mistake. two of their temporary workers.

  As a result, the reality was taught in minutes, and the two fools who thought they were familiar with the road were finally pecked in the eye by the eagle, and they went astray in the middle of the road.

  In the end, Huo Yueze felt that something was wrong. He carefully compared the map with the road he walked, and found that he also made a mistake.

  It was difficult to turn back to the right path, but it took too much time, so that he has only just arrived at the border of Kyoto!

  "Hey, don't be angry, don't you just go the wrong way? As long as we send the briquettes to the capital safely, Old Wu won't get angry."

  Old Wu made an exception to hand over the transportation line to the supervisor of the two of them. Cui Jiaqi thought he was still angry about the stupid mistake the two of them made last night.

  "Who's worried about Old Wu going crazy?" He was worried that Cheng Zhou wouldn't be able to wait for him in the afternoon, so he didn't know how anxious he should be?

  But Huo Yueze couldn't explain it, "Okay, stop talking nonsense, we're almost there, right?"

  "Yes, it's just a corner ahead, Yue Ze, let's make some money this time." Cui Jiaqi's eyes blinked slyly.

  Huo Yueze got goosebumps in disgust, and only threw him two words: "Don't fall."