This is probably a scene that Cheng Zhou has thought about many times in his dreams.

  In the dream, there will be someone who will accompany him from beginning to end, and he will no longer be so lonely.

  On a very ordinary and ordinary afternoon, golden clouds drifted in the sky. Two people go shopping leisurely, that person will help him remember what he wants to buy in advance, will always hold his hand, and remember to buy him his favorite ice cream...

  Cheng Zhou, who was in a mess and bubbling in his heart, took the initiative to pick up the two enamel basins in front of him, which were filled with messy bits and pieces, including white enamel tubs, towels, soaps, and so on.

  Oh, and there's a fluffy feather duster standing on the side.

  The remaining rattan shell thermos was carried in Huo Yueze's hand.

  It's not over yet, Huo Mazi Yueze took Cheng Zhou to a corner with few people, and discussed with him other things to buy later.

  "I also bought some fabrics this time, which can be used as bed sheets, but I don't have much cloth tickets on me, so I can only pull five feet of cotton cloth. I'll buy this for you first." Huo Yueze carefully calculated the tickets in his hand coupons.

  Cheng Zhou hurriedly said: "I also have cloth tickets, in this pocket, you can take them yourself."

  As soon as he finished speaking, he turned to his side, raised his arms to reveal the pockets around his waist, and hugged the somewhat heavy enamel basin tightly with both hands, apparently unable to open his claws.

  Huo Yueze paused, but didn't remind Cheng Zhou that he could put the basin on the ground first, so that he could free up his hand to take the ticket.

  Silly goose.

  Huo Death Shameless Yue Ze, his eyes were full of smiles, and he reached out to take advantage of him.

  Through a thin layer of pocket fabric, the soft and hot belly is under his hands, deliberately dawdling and not wanting to come out.

  "Oh, don't tickle me, and quickly take out the ticket." Cheng Zhou was completely unaware of someone's intention to take advantage of the opportunity, so he endured the itch and urged him.

  "Okay, right away." Huo Yueze hadn't felt enough to touch it, but he didn't dare to linger any longer, and took out the tickets inside in minutes.

  When he found so many tickets at once, he subconsciously tucked them into his pocket and reminded aloud: "Zhouzhou, this time you can only pull eight feet of cloth at most, no more."

  How can there be an ordinary person who has such a thick stack of tickets in his hand, and taking them all out is absolutely suspicious.

  Taking a quick glance, my dear, there is actually a bicycle ticket in it, where did Zhouzhou come from?

  Black market?

  I can't see that the little idiot has such great ability.

  Cheng Zhou didn't understand the specific reason, so he nodded obediently, "Okay, then buy this first, and then buy it next time."

  "That's good, you go with me, or wait here for me to buy it back?" Huo Yueze asked.

  "Don't wait, I also want to go and see." Cheng Zhou didn't know much about these places, and he was also curious about how the fabrics were sold here, and there was a coquettish tone in his voice.