"I haven't been in, what's in it?" Cheng Zhou shook his head. In the past few days, he was only concerned about going to the black market to get money and tickets, and he didn't take a good look at this bustling city.

  "Everything is available. Cloth, woolen thread, leather shoes, clam oil, vanishing cream, tobacco, alcohol, cakes, etc. Almost everything is sold."

  "Clam oil, what is this?" What a strange name.

  Cheng Zhou was completely unaware that a question he asked casually had completely exposed his ignorance.

  Clam oil is a common commodity in this era, and even the supply and marketing cooperatives in the village will supply the cheapest clam oil.

  A large box of clam oil sells for only two cents. It is cheap and practical. Most people will buy a box for spare.

  Perhaps since he came to this era, Cheng Zhou has been through a very smooth journey, but now his mind is a little relaxed, and he forgot to cover up his ignorance for a while.

  Huo Yueze paused, his eyes were deep, and he explained, "It's the oil you put on your hands, which can prevent dry and cracked skin."

  "Oh." Cheng Zhou nodded.

  Huo Yueze hesitated for a moment and asked tentatively, "Do you like to drink malted milk essence?"

  "Wheat milk essence? What is that?" Cheng Zhou looked curious, he had never heard of this thing at all.

  Huo Yueze was calm on the surface, but he couldn't calm down for a long time.

  Combined with his own unusual experience, and the temperament of Cheng Zhou's whole body was out of tune with this place, an incredible conjecture suddenly appeared in his heart.

  Huo Yueze calmed down and said, "Wheat milk essence is a nutritional product. It tastes similar to baby milk powder. It's sweet and delicious. I'll buy a can for you later and let you taste it."

  "I don't drink baby milk powder, don't buy it for me." Cheng Zhou frowned and said in disgust.

  "It's not milk powder. When I buy it, you can drink a little and try it."

  Huo Yueze laughed. He would bet that Cheng Zhou, a snack foodie, would definitely like to drink that sweet and greasy malted milk essence.

  At the end, he stared at Cheng Zhou, and in the next second he pretended to be casual and asked, "You're here, will you still leave?"

  "No, unless I don't get a job here and settle down."

  Having said this, Cheng Zhou sighed melancholy, "If I don't find a job, I have to go back to the village with a hoe to farm."

  Imagining that scene, Huo Yueze smiled and said, "Just don't want to farm?"

  If you want to find a job here and settle down, it means that this person should not be able to go back.

  Could it be that he encountered some adventure and came here inexplicably through time and space?

  And it came through suddenly?

  The unique temperament of this whole body and the good appearance of fine skin and tender meat are not something that can be raised in this poor age.

  Cheng Zhou didn't know that his origin was clearly guessed by someone, and his voice was a little melancholy: "No, farming is also very good. My aunt's family relies on farming to make a living."