In the middle of the night, people in the city fell into a deep sleep, but some people on the other side were excited and couldn't sleep...

  Cheng Zhou was excited and piled up the money and tickets he had exchanged in the past few days, preparing to collect the total income.

  First, count the money. There are thick stacks of coins with different denominations. One by one, the total is two hundred and thirty-six yuan and eighty-three cents, which is not a lot, but according to the low price level here, it is definitely enough. It took a while.

  Then there are all kinds of colorful tickets. There are not many, only thirty or so. Cheng Zhou learned that the tickets are all valid. If they are not spent in time within the validity period, they will be completely invalid.

  Therefore, he only accepts the tickets he needs, most of which are cloth tickets and industrial tickets, as well as food tickets, sugar tickets, etc. The most important thing is that he got a bicycle ticket, which Cheng Zhou specially used two rabbits and replaced by the other.

  He has been coveting the bicycles here for a long time, and when the time is right, he will buy himself a brand new permanent bicycle!

  With enough money in hand, Cheng Zhou has a bottom line. Tomorrow he will find out where there is a house to rent. It is not a problem to live in a hostel every day.

  The next morning, Cheng Zhou brushed his teeth and washed his face early, went out full of energy, and came to the state-run restaurant for breakfast.

  With money and food stamps in his pocket, he immediately came to try the famous soup dumplings here.

  Before he approached the state-run restaurant, Cheng Zhou saw a long queue at the door of the restaurant, all of them waiting to buy breakfast.

  He hurriedly ran over and followed in the queue, for fear that the soup dumplings would be sold out one step later.

  Cheng Zhou stretched out his neck and looked at the team in front, waiting left and right, seeing that it would be his turn to buy the next one.

  "Hey, we met again." Someone poked Cheng Zhou on the back of the neck.

  "Who is it?" Cheng Zhou was startled by the sudden touch on the back of his neck, and his tone was particularly explosive.

  Turning his head, he saw that it was none other than the taller man he bumped into outside the bathroom that day!

  "I haven't seen you for a few days, so don't you remember me?" Huo Yueze stared at him with an inexplicable look in his eyes.

  Cheng Zhou immediately restrained his fierce look, and smiled guilty: "Haha, it's... a coincidence, you also come to buy soup dumplings?"

  What a coincidence, Chang'an City is quite a big city, how come I met this person again after a few days?

  "Yes, it's the second time we've met, and I still don't know what your name is?" Huo Yueze approached him and asked.

  Cheng Zhou shrank his neck and replied subconsciously in his mouth: "Cheng Zhou, a journey of thousands of miles, a boat that sails against the current."

  Before he finished speaking, Cheng Zhou wanted to slap his mouth and tell the truth? Just make up a fake name and you're done.

  Huo Yueze smiled: "Cheng Zhou, the name is good. I am Huo Yueze, which means crossing the swamp."

  Cheng Zhou laughed and reluctantly boasted: "It's also a good name."

  He didn't know what to say, but it just so happened that the person in front had finished buying breakfast, Cheng Zhou ignored Huo Yueze behind him, and hurriedly stepped forward to order the meal excitedly, "Two soup dumplings and a bowl of millet porridge. "