At the end, he added a comforting sentence: "Little comrade, don't worry, there will also be a bus here at noon tomorrow, going directly to Huaishan County, then you can take this bus to go back."

  Cheng Zhou nodded and said weakly: "I see, thank you uncle, then I'll go to the hostel."

  The uncle of the driver shook his head helplessly, "Go quickly, it will be completely dark in a while, and it is not safe to stay outside."

  Where did the little silly child come from, how old is he, how can the adults in the family rest assured to let him go out alone?

  Cheng Zhou, who is already eighteen years old: "..."

  He knows it's stupid to go the wrong way, so uncle, don't look at him with such bright eyes, okay?

  Heartbroken!

  After walking out of the station, Cheng Zhou looked around and saw that the conditions in Chang'an City were much better. Every household was basically connected to the electric lights, and the faint yellow lights showed through, making the night more and more warm .

  Among the row of dark buildings, only one storefront was still lit with lights. Cheng Zhou walked in and asked tentatively, "Is this a guest house?"

  The waiter at the front desk was a young woman. She had slept well, but her face was pulled when she was woken up by the noise. When she looked up and saw Cheng Zhou's good appearance, her smile returned to her face in an instant.

  Judo in a gentle tone: "Yes, do you have a letter of introduction? You can live without a letter of introduction."

  Cheng Zhou took out the letter of introduction and showed her, paid five cents for the accommodation, received a key, and was told the room number, and went upstairs to enter the house exhausted.

  As soon as he entered the door, Cheng Zhou carefully pulled the rope hanging from the wall, and with a clatter, the light bulb came on.

  A hazy yellow light illuminated the dilapidated small room.

  Cheng Zhou turned around and locked the door, tightened the window and curtains, and the first thing he did was to take out the food from the space button, and solved a large bowl of pre-packaged mushroom and chicken bibimbap.

  Satisfied, I burped, then slowly took out a small bowl of Tremella and lotus seed porridge, and drank it in small sips...

  After eating, Cheng Zhou touched his soft belly and let out a long sigh of relief. He was really tired from the car today.

  Reluctant to wash his face and brush his teeth, he disliked the unclean sheets in the guest house, and took out his field shield. The bed was a double bed, which was quite large, and the shield could just stand on top of the bed.

  After turning off the light and taking off his clothes, Cheng Zhou contentedly got into the protective cover, smashed his mouth, and fell asleep immediately.

  Early the next morning, there were footsteps in the corridor. The soundproofing of the guest house was poor, and Cheng Zhou was woken up in a daze.

  After being stunned for a long time, he remembered the stupid thing he did yesterday. He actually took the wrong bus and ran to Chang'an City, which is farther away.

  After tidying up hastily, he took out a bowl of sweet and glutinous eight-treasure porridge from the space button, his cheeks bulged slightly, and he drank the warm sweet porridge in one breath.

  After breakfast, Cheng Zhou put all his belongings in the space button, repeatedly confirmed that nothing was missed, and went out.

  Going downstairs to the front desk, the young woman greeted Cheng Zhou with a smile, "Morning, little comrade."