After a pause, he asked hesitantly, "Auntie can somewhat guess what happened to you in Kyoto. Let me ask you, was your family classified as bourgeois when the family was divided during the land reform period?"

  Cheng Zhou was ignorant and nodded subconsciously.

  What is land reform? What is a zoning component?

  Looking back, he must learn to recognize the words here, buy more newspapers and books to read, and learn more about the various policies and environments of this era, so as not to be blinded every time.

  "That's right. These days, it's not easy for the bourgeoisie to live anywhere. Kyoto is far from here, so it's hard for you to travel all the way to find your auntie. But if you want to live a good life in the future, you have to listen to the auntie, and you must be taken care of. All the bourgeois identities of the past are thrown away."

  Cheng Zhou was stunned and didn't understand the reason at all.

  Ge Cuihua lowered her voice and slowly analyzed him: "Tie Dan's father is the village head, so it's easy to add a person to the village's household registration."

  "When the time comes, I will declare to the public, I will say, my little sister... I left early, your father is gone, and you are left alone in the city, and I took the initiative to take you back to take care of you. As for the hukou, just Just let Tie Dan's father leave you in the village, and it's just like the household registration is here since childhood."

  Cheng Zhou looked up and asked, "Auntie, will this bring any trouble to my uncle?"

  "No, anyway, the household register has always been managed by Tie Dan's father, and no one else can see it. Tomorrow I will let him go to the police station in the town, and I will directly implement it for you, completely erasing the bourgeoisie. Your identity will definitely be much better in the future than in Kyoto. Do you think so?"

  Cheng Zhou thought to himself, in the social environment of this era, is it difficult for the bourgeoisie to live?

  Seeing that Cheng Zhou was stunned and did not speak, Ge Cuihua asked, "Or, Xiaozhou, do you have other relatives and friends in Kyoto that you remember?"

  Cheng Zhou shook his head in denial, "No, Auntie, I don't have anyone else I know in Kyoto."

  At the end, she hugged Ge Cuihua's arm tightly and said with slightly red eyes, "Auntie, thank you for thinking of me, I never thought about it so much before."

  He originally approached Aunt Ge with the mentality of taking advantage, but he didn't expect to be treated with sincerity and sincerity. No matter what happens in the future, he will definitely treat the aunt's family very well.

  Ge Cuihua patted Cheng Zhou's hand, "You are still young, so you must be not thoughtful. But it's fine. Auntie has arranged for you well, so you can live in peace, right?"

  Cheng Zhou nodded heavily, "In!"

  I suddenly thought that I was alone and didn't bring anything, so I made an excuse temporarily, "By the way, Auntie, I'm in a hurry today, and my luggage is still stored in the town."

  Ge Cuihua reassured: "It's getting dark now. I'll pick it up tomorrow. I'll deal with it at Auntie's house tonight. Don't worry, Auntie's house has spare toothbrushes and towels. They're all newly bought and haven't been dismantled yet."

  The baby who grew up in the city must love to be clean and hygienic. Fortunately, she bought more toothbrushes and towels from the supply and marketing cooperative before, and now she just needs it.