Basic straining

Alex's POV

"HEY! WHO'S MADE SMORES OUT OF MY UNDERWEAR?!" I heard Harold yell. 

"Top ten sentences I never want to start my day with" I muttered

"EWWWWWWWWWW! HAROLD, YOU ARE SO GROSS!" Courtney screeched

"Shut up, you waste of skin" I heard Scarlett say. I couldn't stop myself from smiling at that. 

"Listen up you little cockroaches! I want all campers to report to the dock of shame in 0900 hours!" Chef yelled over the loudspeaker. I pulled my clothes on before running out of the cabin.

"That means now!" I yelled to Geoff, Duncan, Scarlett and Courtney, who scrambled after me.

"THAT MEANS NOW SOLDIERS, NOW!" Chef continued to scream.

We all met at the docks.

"Listen up, and stand at attention!" Chef yelled "You call this a proper formation? Feet together! Arms down! Eyes forward! Head up!" he continued to scream, smacking people with a small whip. When he got to me, he found nothing to correct.

Confessional

Alex: My grandpa was in the army. Whenever I go to his house, he tells me about his days in the Vietnam war

End

"Oh this is gonna be a fun day" Gwen whispered sarcastically.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME SOLDIER?" Chef screamed

"Ummm. Nothing..." Gwen said.

"And you will continue to say nothing until I tell you that you can say something!" Chef yelled "Today's challenge will not be an easy one, in fact, I do not expect some of you to come out alive". Owen laughed and Chef hit him. 

"My orders are to make sure all you babies drop out of my bootcamp except one. The last one standing wins immunity for their team." Chef said

"Um, excuse me, General crazy? What happened to Chris?' Scarlett asked 

"Rule one, you will address me as Master Chief. Have you got that?" Chef barked

"Yes Master Chief" we all responded.

"You will sleep when I tell you to sleep. And you will eat only when I tell you to eat. Have you got that?" Chef yelled in Geoff's face

"Yes Master Chief" he responded quickly.

"Rule number two, when you are ready to quit, walk to the end of the dock and ring the bell, which brings me to rule number three, let's get one quitter before the end of the day. That day will not end until someone drops out! Now get your butts down to the beach soldiers! Now now now!" Chef yelled, and we all scrambled down to the beach.

Confessional

Gwen: Ok, whoever's sick, twisted idea it was to put him in charge of this challenge, I have to say... I'm a little bit impressed

Alex: Why is everybody so damn freaked out by Chef? He's not that bad!

End

There were two canoes at the beach. One was green, one was red.

"Listen up, each team must hold a canoes above their heads. I catch you taking your hands off the canoe, you will be eliminated. And no one eats lunch until someone drops out! Canoes up!" Chef yelled.

We lifted our canoes up over our heads.

"Pht. This isn't that hard" Owen chortled

~