The sucky out doors

Scarlett's POV

We were all sitting by the campfire pit, waiting for Chris to explain today's challenge.

"Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not joking, some of you may not come out alive" Chris said. Beth and Owen gasped.

Chris laughed "Just kidding. All you have to do is spend one night in the forest. Everything you need will be at your teams campsite in the forest. You just have to find it. Oh, and watch out for bears. I lost a couple interns in pre production". Cool. "First team back for breakfast wins invincibility. Well, off you go!"

"Did he say there were bears up in here?" LeShawna said nervously.

"I had a little encounter with a bear once. let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantel" Owen bragged.

"Ooh! This one time I saw a bear eating our garbage! It had old spaghetti noodles hanging from it's teeth and it looked like blood and guts, it was so gross." Izzy chimed in "And we thought he was eating our neighbour's cat Simba, but it turns out he was just lost for a week".

Lindsay looked like she was gonna vomit. 

"Um, you didn't eat spaghetti, did you?" Izzy asked the blonde, who shook her head.

"Good! Let's go!" Izzy cheered.

We started walking towards the campsite. I seemed to be the only one who could read a map, and use a compass, so yeah, there was that.

"Hey Gwen, wait up!" Trent said to Gwen, who looked depressed as hell "Can I walk with you?" he asked.

"No" Gwen responded, walking off.

"Ugh! She is so the next one to leave!" Heather growled

"Who?" trent asked

"Idiot" I muttered

"Who do you think? She dumped Harold's red ant farm into my bed!" Heather growled

"Well, you did read her diary to the entire world" Trent pointed out. Heather stopped walking, making us all bump into her.

"So?" she demanded

"So, that was pretty harsh" Trent said

"She is going down!" Heather exclaimed dramatically.

We got to the campsite.

"Ummm, there's no food here" Owen said nervously

"This is a survival challenge, look at the instructions" Trent said.

"I wonder if there are any bears out here" Owen wondered "Wouldn't it be funny if we made some bear noises and they came?"

"That would be sooo funny" Izzy said excitedly

"RAWR! I'M A BEAR!" Owen said in what I think was supposed to be a bear's voice.

"Will you please shut up? I'm trying to read here!" Heather snapped "It says we have to find our own food. Hmph. I still don't see it"

"Um, I think they mean, in the woods" Trent explained.

"I'll go! I'm good at finding food!" Owen volunteered

"Now that I believe" I muttered

"Well, at least this'll be a good week for my diet" Heather grumped

~

"I am so hungry!" Heather whined

"I think my stomach ate my stomach" Izzy groaned. 

"Yo! Who ordered the pepperoni, extra cheese?" some random guy said.
"It's for he camera crew! Over here!" a camera man said