Are we there yeti?

Scarlett's POV

I was sleeping, until I was awoken by Heather panicking.

I lifted my head from my pillow "Will you shut-" I said, before noticing that our beds were in the woods. "Hm. That's peculiar" I noted.

"Where are we?!" Heather exclaimed

"It seems that we're in some sort of forest, judging by the vast amount of trees" I said calmly "Oh, was that a rhetorical question? Apologies".

"How did we get here?" Duncan questioned

"We were probably either fed something with L-tryptophan, or drugged before getting air lifted here in our sleep" I assumed

"Chris?" Gwen called

"Mommy!" Owen squeaked.

Imbecile.

"EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP! HOW YOU GOT HERE IS NOT YOUR CONCERN!" Chef yelled, coming down from a helicopter.

"What happened to Chris?" Gwen asked

"None of your gosh darn business what happened to Chris! I'm in charge now!" Chris barked. Anyone else getting deja vu?

"Your mission is to find your way out of this forest, or die trying!" Chef said.

"Didn't we have similar challenges to this before the merge?" I enquired, thinking back to the camp out and boot camp challenges.

"SHUT IT GIRL!" Chef yelled at me.

"Oh my goodness, you referred to me as my gender, the horror I am currently feeling is unbearable" I said sarcastically. Chef glared at me.

"You can't be serious about this challenge? We will die!" heather said

Confessional

Scarlett: Since when has the risk of us dying stopped these challenges?

End

"Here's how it works, team one, Delinquent and Chubby" Chef said, tossing Duncan and Owen a bag. "Team two, Gingerbread, Grim and Grimmer".

I hate having red hair.

Chef tossed us a bag which I caught.

"Everything you need is in these bags. You'll navigate your way north to to base camp. The first team to tag the totem pole wins." Chef said.

"And here's a tip, try to set up camp before nightfall, because once nightfall hits, you wont even be able to see your trembling hand in front of your face! Unless you've got night vision goggles" he said, holding up a pair "But, you don't"

Duncan ran over to him and fell to his knees. "PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU DON'T LEAVE US HERE! WE WON'T SURVIVE!" he pleaded.

Confessional

Scarlett: Hmmmmmmmmm, Duncan is a lot of things, but he's definitely not someone who would beg like that... something's up...

End

"Grab a hold of your gut soldier!" Chef commanded, forcing him back to his feet.

"This is totally bonkers! We'll get snarfed down by a grizzly!" Owen exclaimed

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that" Chef smiled "You'll wish you saw a grizzly when you bump into ol' Sasquachanakwa! He's one mean mama jama!". A helicopter picked him up.

"GOOD LUCK TROOPS! TRY NOT TO DIE!" he called. Two more helicopters picked up the bunk beds.

"gee, thanks" I muttered