The big sleep

Scarlett's POV

I was lying in bed reading, when and airhorn went off. LeShawna hit her head on the bunk.

"Ow! It's seven in the morning!" she stuck her head out the window "Do I look like a farmer to you?".

"Seven really isn't that early LeShawna" I said, hopping out of my bed "I've been up since five thirty"

"Morning, hope you slept well" Chris said, after we had gathered outside

"Hi Chris, you look really buff in those shorts" Heather said

"I know" Chris responded with a wink

"Vomit for the rest of my life" I muttered

"I hope you're all ready, because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute!" Chris said, tapping his watch

"Oh excuse me! I don't think that's enough time to eat breakfast" Owen said

"Oh, you'll get breakfast Owen, right after you complete your twenty kilometer run around the lake!" Chris said

"Oh, so you're funny now? YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK WOULD BE FUNNY?!" Eva yelled, trying to attack Chris. Courtney whispered something to her "YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, AREN'T YOU?!".

"A little" Chris said honestly "You have thirty seconds"

Confessional

Scarlett: I've never seen the point of 'Going for a run'. Walking and running are things you do to get to point A to point B. They aren't something you do for pleasure.

End

I started walking.

"This is so pointless" Alex said, looking nearly as bored as me 

"I know. How would a bunch of teenagers running be good for ratings in any way?" I asked

"And also, what even is the point of running if you're not going anywhere useful?" he asked.

"That's what I thought".

We got to a river. Owen was lying in the water, slurping up water.

"Can't... catch... breath... must... have... condition!" he wheezed.

"yeah. it's called over eating. Look into it" I said, stepping over him.

Chris drove by on a quad bike. "Pick up the pace campers! If you're not back by dinner time, you don't eat!" he yelled through a megaphone.

"I hate him so much" i growled

"We all do Scarlett, we all do" Alex said.

We kept walking and got to the mess hall. I sat down at a table and Alex sat down at his team's.

Owen ran in holding an unconscious Noah. "CLEAR A TABLE STAT!" he yelled, before putting Noah on a table and giving him chest compressions.

LeShawna arrived. "Ugh! We made it!" she groaned. if she seriously tried running the entire way, I swear to god.

Harold came in clutching his chest.

"What took you so long?" Courtney demanded "We just lost the challenge!"

"I think I'm having heart palpitations" Harold wheezed

"Wait a second, if they lost, then that means, we won the challenge!" Gwen cheered.

The whole team cheered and even Noah woke up. 

"Woah there, hold your horses guys, that wasn't the challenge!" Chris laughed