Total drama, drama, drama, island!

Alex's POV

Everyone was at Playa de Losers. I was hanging out with Owen, Izzy Scarlett and Eva.

"Ninety five!" Izzy cheered, tossing another marshmallow into her mouth. She drank a can of drink and crushed the can on her head

"You are a marshmallow goddess!" Owen praised, bowing down to her.

"yes, a goddess who is going to get seriously sick pretty soon" Scarlett said.

Eva groaned and clutched her stomach.

"Thirty seven's not bad Eva!" Izzy said to her "Besides, with a little practice, you'll be burping like,". She let out a massive burp, making the pool water ripple.

"I think I'm in love with you!!!" Owen declared, kissing Izzy's hand.

Izzy ran towards the barbeque and vomited on the steak Chef was cooking.

"ew. That was gross" Izzy blinked, before picking up a plate of hotdogs and taking a bite from one. "Ok, who wants some hotdogs?" she offered.

Scarlett and I gagged

"I AM HAPPY!" we heard Courtney yell. Everyone stopped talking and stared at her.

"Awkward" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris and Chef walked by. I noticed that Chris was holding a briefcase.

"hello Campers!" Chris said happily.

"Uhhh, that's ex campers to you" Duncan reminded him.

"Yeah! Your twisted game is over, remember?" Scarlett added.

"We'll see about that" Chris whispered to Chef, before turning to the rest of us. 

"Congratulations to our winner, Owen! You played hard, ate hard, farted harder. Not sure why, but you beat everyone else on the island, and soon your pockets will be stuffed with cheddar!".

Most of us (Excluding Heather) cheered.

"mmmmm, cheddar" Owen said, thinking of the cheese cheddar.

"I lost to him?" Scarlett muttered sourly.

"But what I am about to offer you may change all that. Inside this suitcase is... ONE... MILLION...DOLLERSSSSSSSSSSS!" Chris yelled, holding up the briefcase he was holding.

"We had our PAs make a cardboard cheque of this awesome new prize" Chris explained. We heard a rumbling sound. Some helicopters hauled in a cheque that was legit bigger than the hotel.

"WE WNT THROUGH A LOT OF CARDBOARD TO MAKE THIS!" Chris yelled over the rotating helicopter blades.

"Isn't the point of cheques and credit cards to not take up to much space?" I asked.

Confessional

Alex: I shouldn't be to hard on him. he's only Chris. He'll get smarter when he's not Chris *Smirks*

End

"Owen my man, this million dollars could be all yours" Chris said "All you have to do is figure out where we're about to hide it and bring it to the dock of shame before anyone else does".

"You're telling us we have a chance at a million dollars now?" Gwen asked suspiciously.

"Yep!" Chris confirmed "So, what do you think Owen? Will you settle for a hundred Gs? Or... ONE...MILLION...DOLLARS!!!".

Owen thought for a bit.

"Game on baby! Yeah!" he finally decided.

"That's the spirit Owen! Throughout the day I'll give you hints over the loudspeaker so you're not completely lost" Chris explained "Alright campers, the ultimate million dollar challenge starts... NOW!".