Hide and be sneaky

Alex's POV

LeShawna, Scarlett and I were in the girls cabin trying to console Gwen about Trent leaving.

"Girl, you have got to get Trent out of your head!" LeShawna said

"I know... I just miss him so much!" Gwen sniffled

"Well Gwen, nothing heals a broken heart like revenge" Scarlett smirked

Confessional

Alex: Normally I'm against revenge, but revenge against Heather? *Smirks* That's a different story

Scarlett: I know that i'm seen as a manipulative mastermind who values winning over everything else, and I am, but I feel genuienly sorry for Gwen. 

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We met down at the dock for the next challenge.

"Today's challenge is the classic game of hide and seek" Chris announced "You've got ten minutes to hide before Chef Hatchet comes to find you. With his military training and advanced degree in manhunting, he is uniquely qualified to make this game excruciatingly hard".

"What's with the water gun?" Duncan asked

"The lifeguard chair is home base When he finds you, chef will try and blast you. If you can escape his spray, you can try to run to home base, but if he catches you on your way, he'll douse you" Chris explained

"Ooooooo, so we'll get splashed by a bit of water, now I'm terrified" Duncan said sarcastically.

"Why don't you demonstrate Chef?" Chris smirked. Chef blasted Chris with water, forcing him to the end of the dock "NOT ON ME DUDE!!!!!!!!!" Chris yelled angrily.

You deserve it dude.

"So how exactly do we win this challenge?" Heather asked impatiently.

"You got three options, don't get found in your hiding spot, two, run to home base before Chef blasts you, three, once you've been caught, help Chef find the other campers. Do any of those and you win invincibility! All clear?" Chris asked

"Ummmm" Lindsay said, raising her hand

"You got ten minutes to hide! Go!" Chris said, ignoring her. We all ran off to hide.

"You know any good hiding spots?" I asked Scarlett

"Wouldn't you like to know" she smirked mysteriously, before running off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was wandering through the woods. Someone pulled me into a cave

"What the heck-" I started to say. Someone put their hand over my mouth. I bit it.

"Ow! Damn it Alex" Duncan cursed, pulling his hand away.

"Why did you just drag me into a cave?" I asked

"Just something I need to talk to you and the rest of the guys about" Duncan said, looking out the entrance of the cave.

"And it couldn't wait until, oh I don't know, some time when we aren't being chased down by a psychotic Chef with a 'Degree in manhunting?'" I asked, starting to leave.

"You wanna be the next one sent home?" Duncan asked, freezing me in my tracks "Because if you leave, I can make that happen."

"Fine" I grumbled, brushing some dirt off a rock and sitting down.

Duncan pulled Geoff, Dj, and own into the cave.

"Nice hiding spot guys! Yeah!" Owen cheered

"Listen up boys, we're in trouble, ok? There are seven chicks on the island and only five guys" Duncan explained.