Batter batter, swing!

Scarlett's POV

We were all in the dining area, choking down the disgusting gruel we refer to as food.

Chris walked into the room. "It's time for today's challenge! A little game I like to call, batter batter swing!" he said

"Mmmmmmmmm, batter" Owen drooled.

"he probably meant it as in the sports kind of batter" I explained to the buffoon.

"...But we still get batter, right?" Owen asked. I groaned in annoyance, before resting my head on the table.

"The rules are simple! You'll be standing on podiums and trying to bat people off them! Simple!" Chris said.

"Too easy. What's the catch?" I asked

"hehehe, nothing! Follow me kids!" Chris smirked

Confessional

Scarlett: With my only ally gone, I really need to win immunity

End

We followed Chris to where two podiums were set up above the lake.

"There are the podiums, and here are the dueling sticks you'll be using!" Chris said, holding up two dueling sticks "All you have to do is knock your opponents into the lake! Round one, Duncan vs Gwen!".

Duncan and Gwen climbed onto the podiums and were given the dueling sticks

"And... ATTACK!" Chris yelled. They started trying to hit each other.

"Go Gwen! get him girl!" LeShawna cheered.

Duncan swung at Gwen. She grabbed his dueling stick and pulled it back, making him fall into the water.

"Oooooh, Gwen wins that round, which means that she can go again later!" Chris said.

Duncan resurfaced with an electric eel on his head. It electrocuted him.

"Hahaha! Awesome!" Chris cackled "Anyway, Geoff and Scarlett, you're up next!".

Geoff and I climbed onto the podiums and were given dueling sticks.

"And... ATTACK!" Chris yelled.

I kicked Geoff in the family jewels making him hunch over, before I nudged him off the podium with my dueling stick. He resurfaced from the water with three electric eels on his arms and head. They shocked him.

"Well... that was fast." Chris said "But, a win's a win! Scarlett progresses to the next round! Owen and Heather, you're up next".

Heather climbed up while Owen was struggling. The podium he was trying to fall fell back and landed on him.

"ohhh, it landed on my keys!" he yelped

"Medic!" Chris called "Oh right, we don't have one... interns!". Two interns ran up and dragged Owen away.

"Ok, so I guess it'll be Heather vs LeShawna" Chris said "I'd say good luck but it's bad for ratings so... get injured!".

Heather and LeShawna started swinging their dueling sticks at each other.

"You're going down toothpick!" LeShawna said.

"Back off, big butted, loud mouth, rap star wannabe!" Heather responded.

"Oooooooooh! You messing with the wrong sister!" LeShawna screamed, swinging incredibly hard at Heather. Heather ducked and LeShawna fell off her podium.

"Hahaha! Yes! Take that, loser!" Heather cackled.

"Heather wins! Sadly. Anyway, Gwen and Scarlett, you're up next" Chris said.