Chapter 24: Heart Hurts

Mulai dari awal

Hyunsuk did not hesitate to get off the car and turned around to leave. He did not even turn his head back.

He felt like a huge rock was pressing down on his heart, it was so painful that he could not breathe. He had only taken a few steps when he felt an unbearable pain in his heart. His body powerlessly squatted down.

Jihoon was going to meet Yeonjun in private tonight? Why didn't he tell him?

Why?

Night fell and the Park residence was brightly lit.

The black film produced a melodious symphony, and the fragrance of red wine wafted through the air.

The half-cooked steak, red candles, and light blue tablecloths that had just been made in the kitchen.

The atmosphere was just perfect.

Jihoon had always been wearing a white shirt and a black suit. He had sexy long hair and a capable spirit. His phoenix eyes narrowed slightly. There was an indescribable emotion in them.

On the other side, Choi Yeonjun was dressed very beautifully. His crop top outlined his figure perfectly. His sexy abs and figure can made one's imagination run wild.

However, no matter how hard he try to expose his body, the man in front of him did not move at all.

No, this was a rare opportunity. Yeonjun had to take the initiative to attack.

He could not hold it in anymore and walked in front of Jihoon with the red wine. He said with a sweet smile, "Park Jihoon, thank you for inviting me. We had many misunderstandings before, so you gave this opportunity to me. Before, I was blind to not recognize you."

"Alright." Jihoon replied faintly.

"Park Jihoon, you're really generous!"

"That's because I have never cared about you. I am just talking business with you, and we each get what we need. You're the most popular star right now, and you can bring me many times more benefits. I don't need to make things difficult for money."

Jihoon was not polite at all. He was too lazy to drink with Yeonjun and shook his goblet.

The bright red liquid was like blood. Under the candlelight, it reflected a strange light.

Then, he took a sip and left Yeonjun there.

Yeonjun's beautiful face instantly distorted. He had never suffered such grievance in his entire life. From the bottom of his heart, he could not accept Hyunsuk and felt that he was a lowly person. If Hyunsuk could seduce Jihoon, could it be that he could not?
When he thought of this, he could not help but feel angry in his heart.

Yeonjun simply did not stop and pretended that he could not stand steadily. He softly fell into Jihoon's arms, and the red wine in the cup spilled all over his chest.

The white shirt was instantly dyed red.

"Aiya!"

Yeonjun pretended to be coquettish and casually wiped with his fascinating hands. But how was he wiping? His hands were about to touch Jihoon's bare skin.

But before he could get his way, his wrist was grabbed by Jihoon.

Jihoon looked at Yeonjun coldly. His face was cold, and his expression was terrifyingly cold.

"Do you know why I brought you home?"

These words seemed to have been fished out from hell, without a trace of emotion.

"Wh. . . Why?"

Yeonjun's faced Jihoon's deep and terrifying phoenix eyes, his heart violently trembled.