Chapter 27: A Bitter Plan

When Hyunsuk thought about how he was trembling in the cold wind, his eyes turned red and in the end, he simply burst into tears.

When Hyunsuk cried, Jihoon's mind was in chaos.

"Don't cry, I'm telling the truth."

Jihoon wanted to comfort Hyunsuk, but the moment he said those words, the result was even worse.

When Hyunsuk heard this, he felt even more aggrieved!

Hyunsuk did not have that much combat experience and did not know how to breathe. Was it his fault?
He had not turned around to question Jihoon. How could he kiss so skillfully?

"You're being mean to me!" Hyunsuk pointed at Jihoon and sobbed as he complained.

Jihoon lowered his brow, full of helplessness, but he could not bear to scold Hyunsuk.

If it was another man crying in front of Jihoon, he would not even look at him directly. Instead, he scoffed and told him to get away and cry.

However, when he saw Hyunsuk's tears, he had no resistance at all.

Even if this boy was too stupid, he wouldn't say anything.

"I didn't." Jihoon explained, but his words were too pale.

"You still have said you didn't. From last night until now, you've always been mean to me. Your face was cold and fierce. It's as if you want to eat someone!"

"I feel like my brain is flooded. I ran over in the middle of the night, wanting you to give me an explanation. But what did you give me? I should have turned around and left. I should have been more carefree, but. . . But I was still thinking about how to explain it to you. What should I explain? I'm not wrong. . . "

The more Hyunsuk thought about it, the more he felt that his head had been squeezed by the door. He should have left last night, but he had delayed until now.

Now, he wanted to leave, but he could not!

When Jihoon heard this, his heart trembled slightly.

Jihoon's big hand grabbed Hyunsuk's shoulder, but it hurt because of his excitement.

Hyunsuk's small face was wrinkled like a bitter melon.

"It hurts. . . "

It was only when Hyunsuk couldn't bear the pain that Jihoon reacted. Jihoon loosened his grip, but he refused to let go.

It was as if in the next second, Hyunsuk would disappear without a trace.

"So, you came back last night to listen to my explanation?"

"Didn't you want to leave me?"

"I. . . I do want to leave. . . Your status is respected, your family status is prominent, I am really too small. But I. . . I still want to fight for it. It's not that there is a problem with our relationship. It's just that it's because I am afraid that I will shrink back halfway. It's unfair to you. I am also afraid that I will regret it in the future."

"I. . . I want to try. I'm not that soft, but. . . I'm indeed a hedgehog, but this time I don't want to be. . . I. . ."

Hyunsuk was somewhat incoherent. He did not know how to explain his thoughts to Jihoon.

In the end, Hyunsuk spread his hands disappointedly and said, "Anyway, that's it. But I don't want to talk so much nonsense to you now. . . "

Before Hyunsuk could finish speaking, his mouth was once again blocked.

But this time. . . It was not as overbearing as before. It was incomparably gentle.

Hyunsuk was stunned for a moment, and did not react, because compared to just now, the difference was too great.