Chapter 25: Let You Go

"I'm asking you a question. Are you deaf or mute? Don't you know what to say?"

Yeonjun deliberately pinched his throat. He looked at Hyunsuk arrogantly. At this moment, he was sitting on Jihoon's lap and hooked his arms around his neck. His posture was so intimate!

This scene was so painful that it hurt Hyunsuk's eyes.

Hyunsuk clenched his fists tightly. His nails were deeply embedded into his flesh and it was so painful that it felt like it was piercing his heart.

Why did I come back?

Hyunsuk took a deep breath and did not say anything on the surface. He just looked at Jihoon deeply.

Seeing that Jihoon was not moved, Hyunsuk went forward and shattered the red wine glass. Then, he directly held the end of the base and used the sharp glass to stab at Yeonjun.

"Get down here!"

"What. . . What did you say?"

Yeonjun widened his eyes. He had never seen Hyunsuk like this. His entire body was like a little volcano that had exploded.

"Get down here!"

Because of his emotional state, his voice was a bit broken. That hand was even shaking uncontrollably.

Yeonjun quickly raised his hands high and did not dare to make any reckless moves. He was afraid that Hyunsuk's hand would shake and touch his beautiful face. He stared at the broken glass and trembled as he came down and said, "Park. . . Park Jihoon, save me. He is going crazy. He really has no manners at all. Wild boy, cheap hoof. . . "

"Shut up!"

Hyunsuk said fiercely. His cold little face and cold eyes. At this moment, he was fearless and his heart was very calm.

Yeonjun did not dare to speak anymore and could only look at Jihoon pleadingly.

Jihoon curiously looked at Hyunsuk and knocked on the table with one hand, making a sound that was in a mess.

"Choi Hyunsuk, what exactly do you want to do? Isn't this what you want? I am helping you."

Help you?

Hyunsuk was confused when he heard that.

"I'll settle this with you later. You, get out of here. Get lost wherever you want! I don't care if you seduce him in the future, but now that he's my man, I won't let you touch him in the slightest! And you're not allowed to do whatever you want under my nose!"

"Okay, okay, okay. I'll go. I'll go, okay?"

Yeonjun had wanted to leave a long time ago. When he heard these words now, it was as if he was granted amnesty.
He carried his things and ran even faster than a rabbit.

Hyunsuk saw that Yeonjun had left and could not help but heave a sigh of relief. But when he thought that there was still Jihoon, his heart felt heavy.

As expected. . .

There was no love at all, it was all fake.

His mother had wasted her entire life because of this lousy thing, why was he so stupid.

Hyunsuk turned around and faced Jihoon, then slowly put down his small hand.

"What? You're not holding it and pointing it at me anymore?"

"Park Jihoon, I'm here to make things clear to you."

"What is it?"

"Let's get together and leave. There's no need to make things so ugly. If you like Choi Yeonjun, you can kick me away, or do you like the feeling of sneaking around and eating while looking at the pot? If you like him, then I'll have to trouble you to look for someone else. I hate it!"