Chapter 6: Saviour

The two of them were taking a walk on the campus trail, Hyunsuk was extremely nervous.

Mark had talked about a lot of things from the past, and Hyunsuk rarely spoke. Most of the time, he only nodded.

Hyunsuk didn't dare to look at him directly, so he could only secretly look at him out of the corner of his eye.

He was still handsome. Like in high school, he liked to wear a white shirt, light jeans, and a pair of white skates.

He had very short hair, and he looked very experienced and clean. He gave off a very refreshing feeling.

In addition, he studied art, so his temperament was even more outstanding.

He was just like a Korean male idol. He was tall and handsome, and he was very popular.

"I still remember how you looked when you were in your first year of high school. You were thin and lovable."

After saying that, Mark actually raised his hand. He did not care about other people's eyes. He touched Hyunsuk's head.

This action was very intimate.

Jihoon also touched Hyunsuk's head, but he felt that he was like an elder.

When Mark touched his head, he felt that he was like a big brother.

Perhaps it was because the difference in age between Hyunsuk and Jihoon was too great.

Hyunsuk instantly became nervous. He shrank his head in fear.

He also realized that this action was too intimate.

Mark smiled. "Hyunsuk, actually you like me, right?"

Hyunsuk's thoughts were suddenly seen through by Mark. Hyunsuk's face turned red.

"You like me since high school, don't you?"

"I'm not even allowed to like people?"

"Hyunsuk, I'm not as good as Park Jihoon, right? He is the famous CEO of Park Group."

"Wait, Park Jihoon, did you misunderstand something?"

"I saw him bring you out of the academic affairs office and even alerted the principal. You are very close to him, right? Is he your boyfriend?"

"No!"

Hyunsuk waved his hand repeatedly. He and Jihoon were just a fake couple, but in fact, they had nothing to do with each other.

Mark saw that Hyunsuk was so eager to explain, and a strange light flashed through his eyes. It was fleeting, and no one could catch it.

"That's great. I knew you liked me. You won't be tempted by money."

Mark suddenly hugged Hyunsuk excitedly. This frightened Hyunsuk.

He used all his strength to push him away.

"Senior, what are you doing?"

Mark realized that he had lost control of himself and smiled embarrassedly.

"Sorry, I was too excited. Hyunsuk, I like you. Let's be together."

Facing the sudden confession of the person he liked in the past, he was a little confused.

He did not know why, but at this moment, he was not excited at all. Jihoon's words appeared in his mind.

Don't fall in love at such a young age, or else I'll tell your grandfather and grandmother.

He didn't come here to fall in love. He came here to complete his studies better, find a good job in the future, and work hard to earn money.

Dating required time and energy. He was not suitable for dating.