Chapter 4: Thunder Rain Night

Hyunsuk didn't expect Jihoon to ask back. His face was as red as an apple. The red spread all the way to the back of his ear.

"Of course."

"Am I dreaming? I want to calm down. You guys eat slowly." Jihyo really could not bear to listen anymore.

She had obviously suffered quite a blow. She stumbled as she walked and almost tripped over the threshold.

Hyunsuk saw Jihyo walk away and let out a long breath as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Park Jihoon, the news that you like women has already spread throughout the country. Why is there still someone who doesn't give up?"

"How long more do you want to sit in my arms?"

His low, hoarse, and sexy voice came from behind Hyunsuk's ears.
His thin lips were almost touching his ear. The hot air he exhaled gushed into his ears, causing his body to tremble slightly.

Only now did Hyunsuk realize how intimate their movements were.
He immediately stood up and sat across from him.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to help you just now."

Jihoon secretly exhaled and subconsciously looked between his legs.

Hyunsuk just sat on his legs for a while and he actually had sexual desire. If he didn't stop him, he couldn't guarantee what would happen next.

"Do you want to help me, or do you want to help An Yujin?"

"Isn't that the same? If I help you, I will help her." In his eyes, Jihoon and An Yujin were inseparable. "By the way, who was that woman just now? She seems to be very close to you. Does Dr. An know about this?"

"She knows."

"That Dr. An must be very angry!"

"She is my sister."

Hyunsuk was speechless.

Just as he picked up the knife and fork and prepared to eat the meat, he suddenly heard these words.
The knife and fork fell on the table.
He was stunned for a few seconds before reacting. His voice trembled as he said, "Who did you just say she was?"

"She is the daughter of my third uncle."

Jihoon lightly said. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and calmly looked at Hyunsuk's regretful appearance.

Hyunsuk thought Jihyo was An Yujin's love rival, that was why he said so many shameless words. But the truth was not so.
How should he continue living here?

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? I'm so embarrassed." Hyunsuk covered his face in grief.

"You didn't ask me." Jihoon said with a smile.

"Do you still need me to ask you? I actually let her stay in a hotel!"

"You also said that we would make a lot of noise every night."

"Stop talking, I want to find a hole to hide in."

Eating meat was originally a very happy thing. But now, Hyunsuk was not happy at all. He didn't eat well and returned home in fear.

Junkyu told Hyunsuk that Park Jihyo had just come over and took her suitcase away, saying that she wanted to stay at the hotel.

Jihyo rushed over as soon as she got off the plane. She originally wanted to stay here, but she heard those words.
As a single person, she suffered a blow and left dejectedly.

And these were all done by Hyunsuk.

Jihoon did not expect Hyunsuk to be so timid. Hyunsuk had been restless all this time.