Chapter 21: Good Guy or Bad Guy

.....

"Who are you?"

"I am Park Sunghoon." the man said.

He raised the corner of his mouth and a bright smile appeared on his clean face.

Park Sunghoon!. . .

This name sounded familiar.

Hyunsuk suddenly thought of who it was. He have heard this name in the old residence. Every time he mentioned him, the servants would keep quiet out of fear and would not dare to talk about him. It was as if Jihoon would not be happy when he mentioned him.

The second heir of the Park family was Jihoon's cousin.

"You. . . You approached me because you want to deal with Park Jihoon?"

"No, I want to help him get the succession right of The Park Group as soon as possible. If you didn't help me, I wouldn't have harbored malicious intentions. I'm easily impulsive. Now it's fine."

"Do you think I'll believe your nonsense? Who knows when you'll continue to be impulsive and want to kill me?"

Hyunsuk hid behind the door. As long as he dared to get off the bed, Hyunsuk would immediately run away.

Sunghoon looked at Hyunsuk's frightened look, like a cat that had stepped on its tail, nervous. He could not help but smile and scratched his blonde hair awkwardly. It was true that his external appearance wasn't good, and it couldn't be made up for. After all, this kind of thing was too absurd.

"I don't dare to attack you. You already gave me a heavy blow. The doctor said that if the wound went down a little bit more and hit my temple, I would probably be dead. So, we're even the same now."

"No. . . You are very scary."

"Look at me. Am I really scary?"

He opened his arms, facing the sunlight. The winter sunlight was warm. It plated on his body, making him look clean and pure. He narrowed his eyes and smiled. There was no harm in this smile. His eyes. . . Were like amber. There was not a trace of impurity in them. Such a gentle and sunny big boy, it was very hard to associate him with the brutal and terrifying murderer last night.

Hyunsuk was even in a trance. Had he had a dream yesterday? Everything was fake.

"Grandma. . . Grandma said that some people know their faces but not their hearts, how would I know. . . "

"Yeah, people know their faces but not their hearts. Then are you sure you can see your Park Jihoon clearly?" Sunghoon lowered his voice and asked in a deep voice.

The atmosphere in the ward instantly became strange.

"What do you mean?"

"I am his closest brother. I know everything about him. What you see is his bright and beautiful face. One side, have you ever seen his scary face? Your beloved man's hands are stained with blood. Do you believe me? Ever since he took over the company, he has forced so many people to commit suicide by jumping off buildings. Has his family been destroyed?"

"You might not have heard of his notorious name in Seoul. Go to Busan and listen. Who doesn't complain about him?"

"Everyone is on two sides. He may be a good person in front of you, but he is an evil person who has committed heinous crimes behind his back. As for me, I am kind today. I was vicious yesterday. It was that simple."

After Hyunsuk heard him, he felt that he was speaking a tongue-twister. Not simple, not simple at all.

Then. . . Who was the good guy and who was the bad guy?