Chapter 13: Confession

Hyunsuk did not stay in the residence for too long because his studies could not be delayed.

It was almost December, and the weather gradually turned cold.

When Hyunsuk returned to school, Bangjeon immediately ran to his class to find him for a walk.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm feeling so good."

"It's different this time. Isn't it? You must have met other relatives? Congratulations, congratulations. I didn't expect my friend to be the husband of The Park group's president. If this gets out in the future, you'll have face!"

"Then this time, I feel pretty good. Madam' Rosé's attitude towards me has also improved a lot."

"Suk, you're really amazing. Sure enough, you can't judge a book by its cover!" Bangjeon praised.

"Oh right. There will be snow next week. Oh, the first snow. I heard it's still very big."

"It's going to snow?"

"Seoul is relatively cold. It snows very early every year. There's an activity in the school. On the day of the first snow, confessing to the person you love will be twice the result with half the effort!"

"Really?"

"You can give Park Jihoon a try!"

"Ah? A boy like me is going to confess? I'm so sorry."

"If you really like Park Jihoon, you wouldn't feel embarrassed. Instead, you would think of ways to tell him your feelings. I'm just reminding him. As for what to do, it will depend on you." Bangjeon said with a smile and did not continue to talk about this topic.

But when Bangjeon casually mentioned it, it was like a seed that was buried deep in Hyunsuk's heart. It took root and germinated, and the momentum was fierce.

Since Hyunsuk liked Jihoon, why should he hide it?

Jihoon had already expressed his intentions and wanted to walk on for a long time. Shouldn't he also express his feelings?

The first snow day's confession had twice the result with half the effort. Perhaps it was their blessing?

When Hyunsuk returned to the class, he didn't have a good lesson and kept thinking about confessions.

It was soon next week. The weather forecast showed that there was snow on Monday.

Jihoon had already told Hyunsuk beforehand that he would be coming to the school to pick him up. They would go and eat dumplings together.

Hyunsuk's waiting for Jihoon in the old bamboo forest.

The bamboo forest was still lush despite the withering of other places. The tall bamboo blocked the figure of the outside, but the inside was still clean.

Hyunsuk held the love letter tightly in his hand. He thought for a long time before writing it. He didn't know if the meaning was right or not. Would Jihoon accept it or not? Would he laugh at him for being hypocritical and childish?

Just as Hyunsuk was extremely nervous, he suddenly heard footsteps coming from behind him. He couldn't help but feel his heart tighten. He thought that it was Jihoon who had come.

Hyunsuk was so nervous that he did not dare to turn around. Before he walked in front of him, Hyunsuk opened his mouth to speak, afraid that he would not have the courage to speak later.

"That. . . Today is the first snow. I also don't know why the school has such a strange custom. You. . . You actually said that confessing on the first snow day would yield twice the result with half the effort. So. . . I casually wrote something for you. Just take a look. Anyway, we don't need these, right. . . " Hyunsuk didn't dare to turn around, so he could only hand over the love letter.