Chapter 8: Unknown Feelings

The next day..

Jihoon went to the Tokyo headquarters. He left yesterday afternoon, and his schedule was very rushed. It seemed that he would not be able to come back for a period of time.

Junkyu even specially called Hyunsuk to ask him. He wanted to know what he had told Jihoon yesterday.

But Hyunsuk clearly didn't say anything.

And wasn't it very common to go on a business trip? Why was Junkyu so secretive about this?

"Hyunsuk, you have been restless for a while. What happened to you?"

Bangjeon walked over and finally could not hold back his gossips and could not help but say.

"Is that so?"

"Yes. Recently, your appetite has become smaller and you have become thinner. Didn't you notice?"

Bangjeon said exaggeratedly.

"When I asked you to go out to shop with me, you did not react. Your reaction made me very sad."

Hyunsuk had nothing to say.

Bangjeon hooked his shoulders and said, "It's not because of Park Jihoon that you get distracted during this period of time? Isn't that right?"

"He won't disturb me anymore. I feel that the days are very good."

"This is just a superficial phenomenon. Do you really think that way?"

Bangjeon poked Hyunsuk's small chest.

Bangjeon's words were like a stone that suddenly smashed into the lake, causing countless ripples.

Regaining peace was just a superficial phenomenon. What was the real phenomenon?

"What am I thinking?" Hyunsuk asked himself blankly.

Bangjeon shook his head helplessly. Hyunsuk was obviously someone who had never been in love before.

He did not know what he was feeling in his heart.

He spent every day with Jihoon, an outstanding and handsome man. It was normal for him to like him.

However, Hyunsuk did not realize this serious problem at all.

Bangjeon said tactfully, "You said Park Jihoon was sick, right? Did he take good care of himself in a foreign country?"

"We haven't received any news from him for a long time. Could it be that he died overseas? "

"Impossible!"

Hyunsuk hurriedly stopped Bangjeon from continuing. But when Hyunsuk heard his words, he suddenly felt that Jihoon might be really sick.

His heart was very chaotic, very panicked, very afraid.

"Then you should call him and ask him. I'm not asking you to care about him. You're just asking him if he's still alive. It's that simple."

"Suk, are you and Park Jihoon friends?"

"Yes."

"It is necessary to care about friends." Hyunsuk said.

Bangjeon took out his phone and urged him to call Jihoon.

Hyunsuk mustered his courage and dialed Jihoon's number.

The phone rang for a long time before it was answered.

His deep and hoarse voice came through the phone. His voice was as pleasant as ever.

"Choi Hyunsuk?"

It had been a long time since Hyunsuk heard Jihoon's voice. Now that he suddenly heard his voice, he could not help but become nervous and stutter.