Chapter 9: Sugar Fried Chestnut

Jihoon found a restaurant to eat.

"Mr. Park, thank you." Hyunsuk said sincerely.

"It's nothing. It was nothing. Besides, it was not free. This is the contract. Take a look."

Jihoon handed over a black and white document. Hyunsuk opened it curiously and found that it was a contract.

A marriage contract?

It clearly stated that Hyunsuk was Jihoon's fiancée. In the four years that Hyunsuk had completed his studies, Jihoon was the only legal guardian.

There was no such thing as an Overlord Treaty. It only restricted Hyunsuk's personal freedom a little.

For example, he was not allowed to go home at night, he was not allowed to fall in love at an early age, and he was not allowed to cause trouble at school.

Hyunsuk pointed at his little nose and asked in disbelief, "You. . . You want me to be your fiancée?"

"Yes, is there a problem?"

Hyunsuk's expression was very awkward. He mustered up his courage and reached out his little hand to touch Jihoon's forehead.

Jihoon's expression instantly froze. This boy thought that his head was broken?

"He didn't have a fever either?"

Hyunsuk muttered in a low voice, feeling troubled in his heart.

"Am I not handsome?" Jihoon opened his mouth and asked.

"No, you are the most handsome man I have ever seen!"

"Then do I not have money?"

"How is that possible? If you don't have money, who would dare to say they have money?"

"Since I'm so handsome, then why didn't you just sign the contract? Do you think that I am not good enough for you?"

"No, no, no. . . "

Hyunsuk immediately panicked and waved his hands repeatedly. His small hands were about to break.

What the heck!

"Yes, it's because I am not good enough for you. . . I don't have money. I'm not good-looking, and my brain is stupid. You. . . You chose me as your fiancée, It's not that your brain is broken, It's either the sun rises from the west, or. . . Am I dreaming?"

"Choi Yeonjun. . . Isn't he a thousand times, ten thousand times better than me?"

"In my opinion, he can't compare to you." Jihoon said lightly, with a calm tone.

When Hyunsuk heard this, he was dumbstruck.

Probably. . . Only Jihoon would dare to say this. He actually said that the big star Choi Yeonjun could not compare to him.

"Since Choi Yeonjun was unwilling at the beginning, then there is no need for him to come back in the future. I have no interest in him at all. But you, you have been stuffed by the Choi family. How can you quit the show at the last minute? I don't like changing people midway, so cooperate with me and be my fiancee properly."

Hyunsuk fell into deep thought when he heard this.

Jihoon had a hidden illness. If Yeonjun found out about it, if the matter got out of hand and spread to the media, wouldn't he lose face?

Hyunsuk owed so much money, so what was the point of fulfilling the four-year contract? As long as his grandfather could save his life, he would be very grateful.

Hyunsuk nodded and signed on it.

After that day Hyunsuk started to live in the villa like the past times.