Dinner date (Qibli X reader)

Start from the beginning

After a while, (S/n) slipped in through the door, carrying a large amount of various supplies. Two of the nurses went over to them and slowly took the supplies for them, thanking them as usual for their much appreciated service. It took a bit until (S/n) noticed Qibli, watching them with stars in his eyes.

" Why are you here? ", They asked.
" Well, to see you, of course ~ ", Qibli cooed.
" Well, you are disturbing the patients. Follow me. ", (S/n) ushered, flicking their (s/c) scaled tail toward the doorway.
Qibli followed them, happily.

(S/n) crossed their front talons as soon as the two dragonets were outside.
" Why'd you come out all the way here? ", They questioned.
" As I already said, to see you ~ ", Qibli repeated.
He then noticed (S/n)'s (s/c) cheeks flushed a bit. He smirked at that.
" Honesty, that was kind of dumb of you. I would of rather wanted you to say with your queen, Thorn. She's a really great queen, you know? ", They stated.
" But, I can't be with you there. Which is no fun, if you ask me. ", He argued.
" Well, even if the war is over, some manic could've attacked you. It would've been safer for you to stay with Queen Thorn. ", They pointed out.
" Awww, cause you're worried if I get hurt? ~ ", He cooed.

- Timeskip -

After Qibli invited (S/n) to dinner, they couldn't refuse. (S/n) was already at their reservated table, tapping their (s/c) talon on the table, becoming impatient, waiting for him to arrive. Their tail was flicking slowly upon their (s/c) side. Their (e/c) eyes kept flicking over to the door, continuously checking when he appeared. He was late.

It took a bit before Qibli appeared in the door and quickly bounded over to (S/n). He awkwardly chuckled as he sat down, making eye contact. There was definitely frustration in their tense (e/c) eyes.

" You're late, Qibli. ", They growled.
" Yeah, sorry about that. I was thinking about you, so much that I got sidetracked with my thoughts. ", He admitted.
" That's not an excuse, Qibli. If you invite someone, at least be there first. ", They told him off.
" Jeez sorry, I love you, but damn- ", He said, quietly, the last bit to himself.
' Did he just say that? I'll ignore that. ', (S/n) thought, brushing that off.

There was some awkward silence between the two after ordering the food. There was heavy and tense eye contact with black and (e/c). (S/n) was the first one to look away, their (e/c) going onto the table, while still holding that tough exterior.

Soon, the food arrived. Small puffs of steam flew upwards, making the air feel warmer. (S/n) smiled and quickly dug into their large helping of (f/m). Qibli just watched them with admiration in his eyes.

" How can you be so gorgeous just doing anything? ~ ", He asked.
As this caught (S/n) off guard, they almost spit out their (f/m).
" Excuse me? ", They stated, after swallowing.
" You heard me. ~ ", He cooed.
" Stop. ", (S/n) growled, quietly, easily getting flustered.

- Timeskip -

Qibli was walking (S/n) home, despite their strong arguments against doing so. He could only focus on them, even the night sky and the moons above complimented their beauty. (S/n) could feel his eyes upon them. In response, they twisted their (s/c) neck around at him, almost glaring at him with their (e/c) eyes.

" Could you quit that!? ", They snapped.
" No, I can't. You're just so attractive, I just can't keep my eyes of you. ", He teased, chuckling a bit.
" You sure are flirty tonight, aren't you? ", They commented, through almost gritted sharp teeth.
" If you don't like me being flirty, then stop being perfect. ", He stated, smugly.

(S/n) just took a deep breath and sighed deeply, smoke trickling out of their nostrils. They couldn't take all of his attempts to aggressively flirt. They ended up almost ignoring him until they got home.

" Here we are. ", (S/n) commented.
They opened the door and slithered inside.
" Wait. ", Qibli spoke up.
" Hmm? ", They peeped out, poking their (s/c) head back through the door.
" Aren't you forgetting something? ", He questioned.
" Oh, thanks for dinner. ", They stated.
" You're welcome, but that wasn't what I was referring to. ", He informed.
" Then, what is it? I don't see anything else. ", They replied, honestly.
" My goodbye kiss!? ", He barked.

" No, no, no. I am not kissing you. ", They huffed, blushing deeply.
" Then, can I at least kiss you? ", He asked, adamant about getting his payment in affection.
" You're not gonna leave unless you get a kiss either way, aren't you? ", They sighed, knowing Qibli.
" Yes. ", He stated.
(S/n) sighed a second time, tilting their face, so he could see their (s/c) cheek.
" Fine, here. ", They grumbled.

Qibli instantly lit up and kissed their cheek. (S/n) blushed, feeling his affection from their scales. He noticed their (e/c) pupils dilate as well.

Before Qibli was about to walk away, they were the one to speak up.
" Wait. ", They stated.
He turned around to face them. Quickly, his face was grabbed by a (s/c) talon and tugged closer to (S/n). He felt so much bliss as they placed a kiss upon his lips. Then, they pushed him away.
" There, now, get out of here. ", They chuckled with a smile, closing the door behind them.
' YES! They are mine, now. A perfect SkyWing partner ~ ', He cheered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Much fluff!
Take a Qibli for your travels.
Also, yes I added Yandere and Tsudere elements, by the way. Guess which one was which.

Published: Nov. 20th / 2022