..you think we can find food?
"Well I hope so, because I just promised him" Gold replies, directing her gaze to the water. "Okay, okay.. find Sweetheart.. find Humphrey some food.. yeah.. yeah, I think we can do that!" Funneh lists, a determined look on her face. "I doubt a mansion like this wouldn't have any food!! Let's go!" Funneh exclaims, as she runs off. Both you and Gold exchange glances before following behind.. to the mansion, that now that you notice, looks quite.. abandoned.. wonder if it's haunted!

..

*KNOCK KNOCK
"Hello?? Hello!!!!!????" Gold calls, as she continuously knocks on the worn down door.

".. Nobody's answering, I don't think anyone's home" Funneh points out, looking at the unlit windows. "..so? It's not like we're going to.. I don't know- barge in?? This is somebody's house for crying out loud!!" Gold exclaims, shooting down Funneh's idea before she even tells it (you can tell from her facial expression). However despite the complete understanding you have on why Gold is hesitant to enter someone's house without permission.. you're leaning more towards Funneh's side.

"Gold? Gold." Funneh says in her blunt voice, which usually indicates she's going to start gaslighting, as she places both of her hands on Golds shoulders. "Gold, this place is abandoned. Look at those windows! They can't even hold onto their hinges anymore.. and you think someone would decide to live here?" Funneh asks, without loosing even a single second of eye contact between her and Gold.

"..yeah but then.. why would Sweetheart..?" "Because she's Sweetheart, okay? And even if there's, for some reason, a person living here that Sweetheart is probably visiting- she's chaotic okay? Did you see what she was about to do to me if you guys hadn't came in time?" She asks, mentioning yesterday.. when she got kidnapped by Sweetheart. "Drown me. Gold. She was going to drown me. In apple juice, which is better than it being acid, but it's still drowning nonetheless" despite this having really nothing to do with what she's trying to get Gold to do, you nod along.

"So. By just bringing Sweetheart away from this person, we have just saved a random persons mental and physical life" so true. "And also! Another reason.. technically speaking.. this is Humphreys house- he said it so himself.." "But what if someone actually-" "Gold. Sweetheart-"

"..Ugh okay fine.. but you're taking full responsibility if the person WHO LIVES HERE gets mad" Gold threatens, as she forcibly removes Funneh's grip on her shoulders. "Nice! Thank you Gold!" Funneh thanks, ignoring the disappointed look on her friends face (which isn't you) as she creaks open the unlocked door.

..

The house was just as you expected. Old, dusty, abandoned. You look around in an interested manner, you have always liked these kinds of places.. scary. You wonder if some dollar store vampire will come jumping out from its hiding spot any moment from now..

Suddenly a yell can be heard, accompanied with a sound of something flying over your head and out the door.. you saw a glimpse of it before it exited out the front door, it was black in colour. "What the hell..?" Funneh mumbles to herself, also noticing the sight. The two of you turn to Gold, who was busy trying to calm herself down. "Ugh.. that's so mean!!!" She yells, flailing her arms around.

"What? What??" Funneh repeats, even more interested now. "A stupid BAT that's what!!" Gold cries, stomping her foot in frustration. She must've gotten really scared.. Funneh giggles at the sight. "Oh yeah- we're looking for Sweetheart right? Where should we check first?" Funneh asks, changing the topic. You think to yourself silently, where could Sweetheart be?

Already, this place is not really.. you know THE place you would expect Sweetheart to be in, it's dirty and abandoned.. not something Sweetheart would really enjoy.. and you don't hear her.. "Let's go check the first floor! She must be around here somewhere!" Gold exclaims, pointing towards a wide staircase that gives off rich vibes.

ECLIPSE [A KREW X OMORI AU]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara